Elite 71mm Review (log information)

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
last time i assumed something, cost me $5k.

needless to say, i dont assume things anymore. i always ask, even if it is the obvious question.

idkillinit

Reaction score
I'm having a turbo issue right now. If its the atmo ill do the 71 or industrial 70 if its the vgt ill have to look at other options and batmo the stock atmo

BOOM

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Most turbo issues seem to be the high pressure turbo. You could always eliminate the whole setup and go the single route.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I thinks its more for sound jeffery. Lol. Mine should have shipped out monday. Already sent them one of my spares for the core

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Here is a quick video I took the other day of the 210 tune with the new turbo. I filmed the factory boost gauge to show hard hard boost comes on now with the new turbo. You can kinda hear the new and improved turbo whistle as well, but the sound quality isn't the greatest. This is really the only decent video I have so far. I will get a few with the 310 loaded soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGA7...xt=C36c38a8UDOEgsToPDskJM9nF20LGKqohHUIGBFjYQ

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Got the truck on the dyno today at a local event. The dyno was a Dynojet 248C, which is the same dyno that I've always gotten my numbers on.

Before the turbo swap and No Limit intake elbow/CAC pipe, my truck made 594 uncorrected.

After the turbo swap and No Limit intake elbow/CAC pipe, my truck made 641 uncorrected. (standard correction was 665)

That's a 47 horsepower increase with VERY minimal mods. Needless to say, I'm extremely happy and hopefully this data helps others who are trying to decide on a route to go.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Here is a quick video I took the other day of the 210 tune with the new turbo. I filmed the factory boost gauge to show hard hard boost comes on now with the new turbo. You can kinda hear the new and improved turbo whistle as well, but the sound quality isn't the greatest. This is really the only decent video I have so far. I will get a few with the 310 loaded soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGA7...xt=C36c38a8UDOEgsToPDskJM9nF20LGKqohHUIGBFjYQ

I just saw this, FWIW to those who asked me, that's what the Batmowheel sounds like also. Derail over!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Nice numbers Jeff! We still need track times, I expect a 12.1 with your mods :D

Thanks buddy. I plan to get to the track soon. Waiting on some traction bars and 3-link from Trevor before I go. Weight should be pretty close to what it was last year, so hopefully I'll see low 12's again. :D

Latest posts

Members online