Farmers Diesel Injectors

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Been looking at info on the sureflows, seen several guys looking to run the 200/100s.
I was wondering what these are capable of. Thanks !
As far as HP, there isnt enough facts. But the people running them will tell you that compared to another similar injector (stroked A code or hybrid), they are very impressive.
I also am considering a similar sized injector, interested in how they perform.
The tuning has been the biggest issue, but that is slowly becoming a non factor now that more and more people have been able to tune trucks with these injectors.
They are impressive, a towing/play truck. Can also do 200% nozzles for those interested.

Petro

Reaction score
This has very me intrigued, I'm wanting around something like a 250 200 and just defune them for now but have room to grow in the future. I need the ability to tow heavy so my decisions are 100% based on that. I really like the way they are priced, hopefully when I get my tax money back I can pick up a set of these. Maybe shoot me a p.m. so we can talk on the subject a bit.

Last edited:

powerSmokin

Reaction score
This has very me intrigued, I'm wanting around something like a 250 200 and just defune them for now but have room to grow in the future. I need the ability to tow heavy so my decisions are 100% based on that. I really like the way they are priced, hopefully when I get my tax money back I can pick up a set of these. Maybe shoot me a p.m. so we can talk on the subject a bit.

They were designated to be a towing injector, if you have more questions on the capabilities of the actual injector just give Mike a call.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Yes sir PM inbound!!! Any question you have we will be glad to answer. We now have lots of experience tuning and running the sureflows, and as the tuning advances even further they will become more and more popular.
Shoot me a price for some 160/100s and some 200/30s pls
PM sent!
Price on a set of 300-375/200 please
PM sent!

zilla68

Reaction score
can I get some pricing also? just a variance across the board, I have no idea what I want. I've got a d66, t500, 6.0 intercooler,etc. sitting on my shelf waiting to go in, just not sure what injectors I want.
It would be a daily driver, tow vehicle, just want reliability and the ability to hook up and tow my enclosed and sand toys to the dunes, or a car trailer, but nothing crazy.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
This thread is no longer valid, pricing has gone up and there is no way to edit original post.

NEW PRICING:

$1050 for stage 1s (160cc or 180cc)

$1450 for stage 2s. (160cc or 180cc)

under pressure

Reaction score
Wonder how a 180 stock nozzle runs, seems it would hold much higher icp, but power would come from a longer PW, with a down side of more heat.

Any thoughts to power out put ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.