Farmers Diesel Injectors

under pressure

Reaction score
Wonder how a 180 stock nozzle runs, seems it would hold much higher icp, but power would come from a longer PW, with a down side of more heat.

Any thoughts to power out put ?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Which injectors are you interested in.

We just had a set of his hybrids live tuned this weekend, by Bill @ PHP. Lets just say that with some compression issue, Bill was still impressed.

The Sureflows will be live tuned tomorrow, so we will know a little bit more tomorrow about those!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Derek.. I am asking about flow bench testing.. I know you do not build the injectors. All you do is sell them.. I will say this. I will not EVER (yes I said that) buy a set of farmers injectors unless he can back up his claims and show a flow bench data of real life like tests..

So by saying you can not show any test results for the injectors you are selling. tells me that Farmers does not use a flow bench to test the injectors he is making and selling to the public??? Because if he tested them before he sends them out. (which I hope he does) He would have flow results of what the injectors can do!!!! IMHO it is very foolish to sell a product without testing it... And just plain outright bad business!

In till Farmers can show what his different injectors do. I will not buy a set.. There are plenty of injector builders that can prove what they got. and give you a flow sheet of what they do when you get them..

Thanks for your time Derek.. Like I said I know it is not you.. your hands are tied here in till farmers gives you flow specs on what the injectors do. You seem to be caught between a rock and a hard spot..

I look forward to seeing test when and if farmers does them..

Wackerjr

Reaction score
Derek.. I am asking about flow bench testing.. I know you do not build the injectors. All you do is sell them.. I will say this. I will not EVER (yes I said that) buy a set of farmers injectors unless he can back up his claims and show a flow bench data of real life like tests..

So by saying you can not show any test results for the injectors you are selling. tells me that Farmers does not use a flow bench to test the injectors he is making and selling to the public??? Because if he tested them before he sends them out. (which I hope he does) He would have flow results of what the injectors can do!!!! IMHO it is very foolish to sell a product without testing it... And just plain outright bad business!

In till Farmers can show what his different injectors do. I will not buy a set.. There are plenty of injector builders that can prove what they got. and give you a flow sheet of what they do when you get them..

Thanks for your time Derek.. Like I said I know it is not you.. your hands are tied here in till farmers gives you flow specs on what the injectors do. You seem to be caught between a rock and a hard spot..

DUDE you need to spend some time looking around... Micheal has his own flow bench, can provide you with ANY number, and ANY HPO pressure PW, RPM ETC ....

he has videos posted everywhere....

he has a flow bench, and videos showing 500+ cc's of fuel being flowed...

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score

I talk with Michael daily, and in fact he sends me flow sheets with about every set we get from him. He has posted them on various sites and facebook.

The thing we were trying to accomplish was get a 3rd party to flow the injectors against a similar sized hybrid or A code. That way we would have numbers that aren't bias.
If I posted up a sheet from the builder himself, someone would end up finding a way to call it rigged. It "wouldnt mean anything", and there we are back right where we started.

We sell a LOT of these injectors, we run them in all of our personal rigs, and we have plenty of customers in the area absolutely loving the way their trucks run because of them. I have very little motivation to stop selling/installing locally here so I can provide proof to those online.
We stay very busy here and 7.3s are a major part of our business, so it may be awhile before I take the time to find a 3rd party to get the info from.

We just finished live tuning a set of 200% hybrids yesterday and I think even Bill will agree he was even impressed by it.

So again, we are going to get info at some point. But Mike can hardly keep up with orders as it is and we are beyond busy here at the shop, so motivation to get the info online is lacking a little bit, but it will come eventually!

TyCorr

Reaction score
The fact that pricing is coming inline with known, good injectors will probably earn you more time shortly. Im not saying that farmers arent any good but local business and we're so busy really doesnt.matter to an online, non-local community. Nothing personal but Id stick to.swamps, unlimited, or.full force. The only "new" guy Id take.a.chance on is Tim@PIS and he's not.new listening to his testimonies. Nothing personal, and nothing lost or gained I suppose but farmers isnt being represented here very well by the way this played out. Hell, dieselboy offered to do.a.quartermile run with a set to compare, side.by side, to effectively "put up or shut up". That doesnt.take time or much money to.do.

TyCorr

Reaction score
DUDE you need to spend some time looking around... Micheal has his own flow bench, can provide you with ANY number, and ANY HPO pressure PW, RPM ETC ....

After looking last night, and finding nothing, why dont you humor us? Obviously we arent looking "everywhere".

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score

I have looked around.. Never seem to get beyond they flow this amount of cc.. But as of now I have no flow data to back it up....

If this information was easy to get. why is the information not on these forms...

I talk with Michael daily, and in fact he sends me flow sheets with about every set we get from him. He has posted them on various sites and facebook.

The thing we were trying to accomplish was get a 3rd party to flow the injectors against a similar sized hybrid or A code. That way we would have numbers that aren't bias.
If I posted up a sheet from the builder himself, someone would end up finding a way to call it rigged. It "wouldnt mean anything", and there we are back right where we started.

We sell a LOT of these injectors, we run them in all of our personal rigs, and we have plenty of customers in the area absolutely loving the way their trucks run because of them. I have very little motivation to stop selling/installing locally here so I can provide proof to those online.
We stay very busy here and 7.3s are a major part of our business, so it may be awhile before I take the time to find a 3rd party to get the info from.

We just finished live tuning a set of 200% hybrids yesterday and I think even Bill will agree he was even impressed by it.

So again, we are going to get info at some point. But Mike can hardly keep up with orders as it is and we are beyond busy here at the shop, so motivation to get the info online is lacking a little bit, but it will come eventually!

Derek all I am looking for is flow data on his fastest hybrid with a 200% nozzle

and his fastest hybrid with a 400% nozzle.. If you want you can PM me the flow data that he has got himself..

I understand what you are saying about Mike wanting to have a third party flow them for him. Makes sense to me. I just would like to see what data he has got himself..

Thanks Derek!! As i said before Derek i am no pointing at you.. Never have and never will..

What it seems we have hear is a slight misunderstanding. But hey sounds like we got that worked out now!!

I would be glad to see Data that Mike has got himself..

Thanks again for your time Derek!!!

David

left to right 400/400 hybrid 400/400 B code 750/400 Double D.

all are fast oil and fast fuel moddified

http://youtu.be/Ya8JHl8_o3Y

Thanks for the link!! Will take a peak.. :)

powerSmokin

Reaction score
This is an older link mike posted up a while back. If someone wants to continue this on another thread that would be nice, this is destroying a vendors thread about a product they sell by getting off topic.

I think there is a few other threads for farmers out there.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
This is an older link mike posted up a while back. If someone wants to continue this on another thread that would be nice, this is destroying a vendors thread about a product they sell by getting off topic.

I think there is a few other threads for farmers out there.

Hence the reason I asked for PMs.. One thing... it would not have got mucked up if others would not have jumped on the band wagen. The question was directed to Derek and Derek alone. keep that in mind..

But still thanks for the link..

Pretender

Reaction score
If everyone is so happy with all they other injectors they buy from "other" builders why does anyone consider changing? Seems as if the customer wanted a little more power they could increase the displacement..... Think that video speaks for itself personally, however most questions are about the sureflows. Not the double d's shown in the video. But they do put a whooping on a 400/400 of any color

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
No hard numbers still, and I realize thats what people want.

But a little info from this weekend that you can take however you want to.

A set of mikes hybrids, 400/200 to be exact, were live tuned side by side a similarly set up truck with 350/200 hybrids from another reputable injector builder.

The hybrid from Farmers was making smoke free power at 2.1 ms @ 3200psi that the other truck took 3.2 ms to do. Pull and drive ability of the trucks seems to be very similar with the Farmers injectors at 2.1/3200 and the Full Force sticks at 3.2/3200.

Both trucks are running bigger oil and s468 turbos with built transmissions.

We will be taking the Farmers injectors a little farther than 2.1, but that was far enough for now as the truck is making some very reasonable smoke free power as it is. We will get a file with a little more pulse width added in and go dyno the thing very very soon, hopefully we can get dyno numbers of the Full Force injectors side by side, it is always fun to compare similar products.

On the sureflows we live tuned, I am very impressed with the idle quality and drive ability of the van they are in. Bill really hit the nail on the head with it. It is smooth from 40* to 180* EOT, not a single hiccup ever. We haven't loaded anything crazy onto the hydra chip quite yet because we want to be able to monitor fuel pressure before we do... but these injectors are getting better and better the more time people have figuring out the tuning for them.
Very exciting results from this weekend and a huge thanks goes out to Bill @ PHP for dialing in these vehicles for us!

TyCorr

Reaction score
No hard numbers still, and I realize thats what people want.

But a little info from this weekend that you can take however you want to.

A set of mikes hybrids, 400/200 to be exact, were live tuned side by side a similarly set up truck with 350/200 hybrids from another reputable injector builder.

The hybrid from Farmers was making smoke free power at 2.1 ms @ 3200psi that the other truck took 3.2 ms to do. Pull and drive ability of the trucks seems to be very similar with the Farmers injectors at 2.1/3200 and the Full Force sticks at 3.2/3200.

Both trucks are running bigger oil and s468 turbos with built transmissions.

We will be taking the Farmers injectors a little farther than 2.1, but that was far enough for now as the truck is making some very reasonable smoke free power as it is. We will get a file with a little more pulse width added in and go dyno the thing very very soon, hopefully we can get dyno numbers of the Full Force injectors side by side, it is always fun to compare similar products.

On the sureflows we live tuned, I am very impressed with the idle quality and drive ability of the van they are in. Bill really hit the nail on the head with it. It is smooth from 40* to 180* EOT, not a single hiccup ever. We haven't loaded anything crazy onto the hydra chip quite yet because we want to be able to monitor fuel pressure before we do... but these injectors are getting better and better the more time people have figuring out the tuning for them.
Very exciting results from this weekend and a huge thanks goes out to Bill @ PHP for dialing in these vehicles for us!

Did you dyno, drag, or pull with both of them? Taking it any way I want, this.means absolutely nothing. I dont want you or Mike to be wrong but alot of people on the fence are about to buy something else.because there is NO proof that these injectors do anything. Good or bad. Im not trying to stir anything up but hoping the pressure will cause.some.action to be.taken. Ive.got two sets of good injector.cores that neex to be made into something but there isnt enough here to make the leap.

Why is this so difficult to accomodate?

Latest posts

Members online