Farmers Diesel Injectors

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Did you dyno, drag, or pull with both of them? Taking it any way I want, this.means absolutely nothing. I dont want you or Mike to be wrong but alot of people on the fence are about to buy something else.because there is NO proof that these injectors do anything. Good or bad. Im not trying to stir anything up but hoping the pressure will cause.some.action to be.taken. Ive.got two sets of good injector.cores that neex to be made into something but there isnt enough here to make the leap.

Why is this so difficult to accomodate?

Difficulty to accomodate comes from an overwhelming amount of work here at the shop. We build trucks, we get them tuned, the customer is happy as hell and then they go about their business. This happens week in and week out, again without hurting feelings, there is little motivation to feed the drama filled internet. We will get numbers when we find time. The flow charts are out there, been posted multiple times in multiple places. We will get on a dyno when time allows, we will go to the track when it stops raining (in June).

But until then we will continue to sell large amounts of these injectors and continue to have happy customers day in and day out.

By the way.... I just posted data, showing the obvious facts that a Farmer hybrid is empty and refilling MUCH faster than the same hybrid from a different company, is 1 ms difference not enough to show something?

I bet we go get dyno numbers and track info and post it here and there will still be people second guessing it. So to be really honest, the only proof that will truly matter is those that are already running them and 110% satisfied with their purchases....

TyCorr

Reaction score
Difficulty to accomodate comes from an overwhelming amount of work here at the shop. We build trucks, we get them tuned, the customer is happy as hell and then they go about their business. This happens week in and week out, again without hurting feelings, there is little motivation to feed the drama filled internet. We will get numbers when we find time. The flow charts are out there, been posted multiple times in multiple places. We will get on a dyno when time allows, we will go to the track when it stops raining (in June).

But until then we will continue to sell large amounts of these injectors and continue to have happy customers day in and day out.

By the way.... I just posted data, showing the obvious facts that a Farmer hybrid is empty and refilling MUCH faster than the same hybrid from a different company, is 1 ms difference not enough to show something?

I bet we go get dyno numbers and track info and post it here and there will still be people second guessing it. So to be really honest, the only proof that will truly matter is those that are already running them and 110% satisfied with their purchases....

You said what each injector was being operated at in terms of pw and icp. That isnt providing data but saying "i like how these work". Its subjective as hell. Ive seen "clean" running trucks that in person smoke like a nervous whore in church. I can make my truck run clean at either of those specific pw/icp scenarios. I just wondered why that data.was.never supplied as promised many months ago.

Im glad you're hopelessly busy but im not.gonna flop.out even half of what you're commanding for these injectors without some proof. Example stg 2 injectors can make 500rwhp. I hated the smoke and heat at 450hp why would I go.further? This is.much betfer.documented "data" than what you're claiming and in that pot at the end of the rainbow was dung not 500hp "gold".

Im not upset or being pejorative but as matter of factly as I.conduct.myself in person I hope you realize that anybody who likes controlling variables isnt going to "just accept it". Why arent any tuners chiming in and saying "yea these sticks are ____!"?

So much "I cant" when it comes to providing info lately from people. You'd think the desire to share info.gleaned from the "supergasmatron flowbench" would.be.as high as the interest in selling the injectors themselves. The two share the same racetrack,lol.

If you.deem this disruptive or destructive to your thread please have my posts.deleted. No hard feelings! Ill send my next set to someone else who has time. No big deal for you or me.

bigjake0524

Reaction score
Were you using the base pulse width or the pulse width after the multiplication factor that Bill was using in his tuning. The base was around 2.2 or something on the Full Force injector. Can't remember what exactly Bill stated it was. The overall at WOT was 3.3x MS @3200icp. Just want to be sure we are talking the same numbers. And not the base line number of one piece compared to the end result of one.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Talking to mike in person yesterday, he does want to get more flow bench vids and #'s out in all honestly but he is constantly swamped in his shop, has a few new guys in training I believe. Then on top of his shop time he is always spending time with his family, the data is coming down the pipe, slowly but surely.

Still baffles me why no one actually calls mike in person and tries to set apart time to discuss info and data. I know he will set time outside of work or in the shop to talk to someone that's truly interested.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im not real keen on calling shops.anymore. I have found "we'll have Moe call ya right.back." After that reply twenty days in a row and no.call returned I usually lose interest completely. Thanks.for.the update at any rate.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Were you using the base pulse width or the pulse width after the multiplication factor that Bill was using in his tuning. The base was around 2.2 or something on the Full Force injector. Can't remember what exactly Bill stated it was. The overall at WOT was 3.3x MS @3200icp. Just want to be sure we are talking the same numbers. And not the base line number of one piece compared to the end result of one.
I just opened both yours and curts files in Minotaur and it looks like I am talking about base numbers. Although it wouldn't be the first time I was reading something backwards in that program...
Im not real keen on calling shops.anymore. I have found "we'll have Moe call ya right.back." After that reply twenty days in a row and no.call returned I usually lose interest completely. Thanks.for.the update at any rate.
And this right here is the real reason it isn't all that intriguing to show numbers to the open forum. You would rather sit here on the internet and believe what you are reading.... I can make a flow chart look however I want it to look, why is that data meaningful to you?

If you want to know how something works, go find out for yourself, nothing we do to show/tell/explain to you will ever float your boat if all your after are internet facts.

I would suggest calling Mike, bet you will get a MUCH different response than the usual. Just be patient because he is a busy man, but will get back to you.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I just opened both yours and curts files in Minotaur and it looks like I am talking about base numbers. Although it wouldn't be the first time I was reading something backwards in that program...

???? So you mean that the numbers you quoted earlier were not actual data logged numbers for comparison????

Its bad enough that you are trying to compare two different trucks with "similar" setups - but to not actually have the data for both and advertise it as such is kind of crazy. There are so many modifiers in the programming that solely looking at base numbers between two different programs is pretty damn useless. Actual PW, and ICP on both trucks would have at least given you a little something......

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
???? So you mean that the numbers you quoted earlier were not actual data logged numbers for comparison????

Its bad enough that you are trying to compare two different trucks with "similar" setups - but to not actually have the data for both and advertise it as such is kind of crazy. There are so many modifiers in the programming that solely looking at base numbers between two different programs is pretty damn useless. Actual PW, and ICP on both trucks would have at least given you a little something......

It was logged, no doubt about that.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Then why did you just state that you were talking about baseline numbers in the tuning? You clearly stated that you opened the tuning file and looked and think that you are talking about the baseline numbers. You can't have it both ways.

The PWs were data logged.

I also have the files, but unfortunately don't have the right definition to open Jakes. Unless there is a way to view it without that definition.

So maybe I didn't word things correctly, been a long weekend. My apologies.

But we have the ability to data log Curtis' truck AND I have the files that I can view and modify.

I do know, straight out of the wizards mouth, that the "2nd set" of hybrids he tuned performed as though they had 100% nozzles on them. The pulse width needed to be drug out, viewing the numbers I posted that makes perfect sense. Though I am certainly going to verify all the data before I say I was wrong. We will monitor PW tonight on Farmers hybrids, though I am nearly 100% positive actual pulse width is under 2.5, closer to 2.1-2.2

Thanks and sorry for the confusion!

907DAVE

Reaction score
I dont want to start any drama over this, so I will leave it up to you guys to figure this one out if people's feelings are going to get hurt.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I believe that is my file that I paid to have made for my truck!!! Just saying!

:jawdrop:

Dave is a friend and well known member of the forums, I don't think he has any bad intentions or any plans to share it with anyone.

But if you would like that file to be secret, that is completely fine. Should have just called me and let me know bud! Just trying to get results out there for people that are asking is all, not meaning to step on toes or cause problems at all.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
I dont wanna muck up this thread but, on the other site. All I can get from michael and the people using them is how good they are and how much more fuel they flow. However none of them run any faster or dyno any higher then another truck with a hybrids from ____ vendor.
Not that they are a bad injector, but they ARE NOT prooven at all. Just he said she said. Thats the issue.
I offered my truck up. Strait comparison. But Im to biased, or I have to pay for them first. Or he wont build them for me. Why ? a drag strip isnt biased. I offered Michael the oppertunity to basically put up and shut people up. Nate even offered his VISA to pay for them.
We got told
You're to biased.
Nate will tamper with them
Hes to busy
Why should he have to pay out of his pocket for me to get a free ride
And then flat out rejected

Seems like he is doubtful of his own product ? As he hides behind his flow bench. Flow benches are a good tool. But if It cant run the times or lay down the numbers in a truck then what good is it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
So thats why this thread hasnt gotten anywhere? I mean if you throw them in and they run your truck 2/10 faster down the 1/4 then they are.moving #2 faster. Which is their purported advantage.

Latest posts

Members online