Farmers Diesel Injectors

pjwoolw

Reaction score
I dont wanna muck up this thread but, on the other site. All I can get from michael and the people using them is how good they are and how much more fuel they flow. However none of them run any faster or dyno any higher then another truck with a hybrids from ____ vendor.
Not that they are a bad injector, but they ARE NOT prooven at all. Just he said she said. Thats the issue.
I offered my truck up. Strait comparison. But Im to biased, or I have to pay for them first. Or he wont build them for me. Why ? a drag strip isnt biased. I offered Michael the oppertunity to basically put up and shut people up. Nate even offered his VISA to pay for them.
We got told
You're to biased.
Nate will tamper with them
Hes to busy
Why should he have to pay out of his pocket for me to get a free ride
And then flat out rejected

Seems like he is doubtful of his own product ? As he hides behind his flow bench. Flow benches are a good tool. But if It cant run the times or lay down the numbers in a truck then what good is it.

If I were Mr. Farmer I wouldn't sell you injectors either. Everybody wants all these promises and this and that. Run them of don't and quit whining. Bunch of little girls around here.

TyCorr

Reaction score
If I were Mr. Farmer I wouldn't sell you injectors either. Everybody wants all these promises and this and that. Run them of don't and quit whining. Bunch of little girls around here.

Since I have no.allegiances here Id love to see a comparison. One.truck. One set of tunes. One injector.swap. Done.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score

Exactly my point.

Funny no one really whined. They hear guys with mikeys injectors slagging theres on how the DD is far superior to a hyrbid. So we say prove it.

Its simple, people just want proof. But there isnt any. Other then a few nut swingers SOTP feel or "the amount of fuel" coming out of the pipe.

If they are better so be it. But prove it or Shut the fack up until ya do.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Well, if they are better lets get it out. Evolve the lowly 7.3 recipe for making power.

Wackerjr

Reaction score
and FWIW...

Simply swapping injectors in a truck aint going to make a damn bit of difference.....

Single turbo with twice the fuel, is going to be choking for air.....

aint going to give you correct data... but all you side chair racers know that right....:fustrate:

WIESEL

Reaction score
and FWIW...

Simply swapping injectors in a truck aint going to make a damn bit of difference.....

aint going to give you correct data... but all you side chair racers know that right....:fustrate:

Ehh .... it helped a lil..lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
and FWIW...

Hmm. I beg to differ. According to Derek it makes the same power with a ms less pw. I datalog all my runs. So that would show.
That being said. I doubt a 400/200dd moves twice the amount of fuel of a 400/200 hybrid.
I also fail to see your point when going to a 400% nozzle from 200% nets you a faster/quicker pass.

WIESEL

Reaction score
Hmm. I beg to differ. According to Derek it makes the same power with a ms less pw. I datalog all my runs. So that would show.
That being said. I doubt a 400/200dd moves twice the amount of fuel of a 400/200 hybrid.
I also fail to see your point when going to a 400% nozzle from 200% nets you a faster/quicker pass.

Dude, you can't compare your hybrids with what Mr. Farmer is building.
Sureflows and DD's are nothing like Hybrids.

They are CUSTOM built injectors for intended purposes, not a hodge podge of existing injector parts.

I still don't understand why you are posting here.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score

After double checking data it was .50ms difference of BASE pulse width. Havent got actual numbers yet and probably wont as it was brought to our attention that some don't want info spread, so we will respect that.

Once we get a track opened up, we are going to run 2 different sets of injectors in the same truck to get data. Two larger sets of hybrids with 200% nozzles and each companies "fast fuel/oil" modifications. I figure about the only way to do it correctly is in a lower HP tune, something with less PW.
If the numbers I have gathered are correct then running the faster of the two injectors at too high of PW is just going to "put the fire out" essentially. If we pick a tune that will almost empty the faster injector, then the slower injector is going to be noticeably weaker in the same situation. So we will see how that pans out once the rain stops out here, which could be awhile haha

907DAVE

Reaction score
In for results. Would like to see some "all out" type stuff though.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Dude, you can't compare your hybrids with what Mr. Farmer is building.
Sureflows and DD's are nothing like Hybrids.

They are CUSTOM built injectors for intended purposes, not a hodge podge of existing injector parts.

I still don't understand why you are posting here.

Are you on glue. This is exactly what we are comparing. Or want compared. An equal sized DD or sure flow to a equal sized hybrid with fast mods.

So my injectors aren't custom built ? How ? Can you explain.

Everyone wants to see the actual results of mikes DD. according to him it's far superior to an equally matches hybrid. But there is no data to support this other then a few random flow bench vids.
Months ago I offered my truck as a test mule. I have 400/200s with fast mods. Have ran it at the track and would take it down the strip one weekend as the next run it with a 400/200DD and put the wonder to rest.

WIESEL

Reaction score
Are you on glue. This is exactly what we are comparing. Or want compared. An equal sized DD or sure flow to a equal sized hybrid with fast mods.

So my injectors aren't custom built ? How ? Can you explain.

Everyone wants to see the actual results of mikes DD. according to him it's far superior to an equally matches hybrid. But there is no data to support this other then a few random flow bench vids.
Months ago I offered my truck as a test mule. I have 400/200s with fast mods. Have ran it at the track and would take it down the strip one weekend as the next run it with a 400/200DD and put the wonder to rest.

I know what you tried to do a month ago. And its a stupid idea.

How can you replace an injector that took years to learn how to correctly tune and put in injectors with totally different properties.

YOU are not the one to compare them.

Do you have a French mouse in your pocket??? We we?

powerSmokin

Reaction score
A side by side comparison is def in order for sure BUT I have this crazy feeling that when the comparison is done with track times and data logging, there still will be ppl on here whining about how this and that was not the same at the time of the test. There always is!

I already know that's why Mike doesn't have this on his priority list, you can never please everyone, especially on an Internet forum.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score

How can you replace an injector that took years to learn how to correctly tune and put in injectors with totally different properties.

YOU sound like a complete azzhole that is to busy hanging from Mr. Iamgoingtoripoffeveryoneelseshardwork nuts to see what everyone else is talking about.

Back to back runs in the same truck are the only way to accurately test these so called "great" injectors.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score

You just don't get it. You must be special. How can you call mikes injector better then ?
You have no direct comparison. And refuse to accept the fact that no one can find any supporting data they actually perform better.

I don't understand why meatheads can't fathom I would love to see a better option for the 7.3 if it's by mikes hand do be it. But I refuse to sit down and drink the koolaid and go off a flow bench video.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We could set it up so that both sets get live tuned in the truck, that wont be an issue either. Tony or Bill would fly out here and do the tuning on both to get them dialed in, with the files saved we could go to the track at any time to do testing.

The only downfall is that leaves HUGE grey area. Who is to say that the tuner doesnt have a preference, or doesn't seem to be able to maximize potential from one to another? Just seems to me like this leaves one very large factor that we cant control.

And just for reference.... Are you guys wanting to test the DD v/s the hybrid or are you wanting to test each builders MOST BADASS HYBRID.

In my honest opinion, going DD v/s hybrid is a bit of an unfair comparison. To maximize potential of those larger injectors you would need a built bottom end and a LOT of air. Otherwise each will be de-tuned, and de-tuning something adds one more giant factor that we can't control.

I say the best comparrison are identical injectors, the only difference being who built them.
350-400cc of fuel with a 200% nozzle. Build the thing how you normally build them for your "competition" customers, with all needed modifications, and we test those.

Unless we can find a built truck capable of burning the fuel that a 400/400 hybrid or a 600/400 DD can deliver.