Help help help codes no power please

dsberman94

Reaction score
Hell. Though I caught a big for a while but it was just allergies. I feel for ya. Definitely no need to do it tonight. It's gotta be almost 10:30 there atleast.

Gearhead

Reaction score
why are you pulling a vaccuum at idle, that's what I want to know. The tunes you have shouldn't do that.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
why are you pulling a vaccuum at idle, that's what I want to know. The tunes you have shouldn't do that.

I really appreciate all the help you have been giving me. According to what I've shown you with my programmer I'm getting full fuel right.

TD-5

Reaction score
So the MAP sensor shows a vacuum at idle & low boost at WOT ( around 30psi)?. Possibly a restriction between the turbocharger outlet & intake manifold inlet. Maybe they had a rag stuffed in the hot pipe when things were apart that never got taken out, now its down at the inlet to the CAC causing a restriction?

TXlineman83

Reaction score
So the MAP sensor shows a vacuum at idle & low boost at WOT ( around 30psi)?. Possibly a restriction between the turbocharger outlet & intake manifold inlet. Maybe they had a rag stuffed in the hot pipe when things were apart that never got taken out, now its down at the inlet to the CAC causing a restriction?

Idk. Guess it couldn't be too hard to find out.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Went to ford dealership. Got some old grumpy set in his was diesel tech who swears I ruined the motor deleting it and that it's my sct programers fault truck is not running right. Gonna try different ford dealer. This 7 MPG sucks.

Csilva187

Reaction score
Did you leave bad terms with the shop that did work? Dealer is gonna be a nice bill, always is...

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Did you leave bad terms with the shop that did work? Dealer is gonna be a nice bill, always is...

No. Shop said if I can't figure it out they will. No concerns there. Only reason thinking dealer is IDS diagnostics. I think that's what it's called

BFT

Reaction score
P0113 Intake Air Temperature (IAT) Sensor 1 Circuit High

Sensor is probably toast. Can you monitor intake air temp?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.