New street toy build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
How's it coming along? I managed to get my truck shortened this weekend! Just got a few loose ends to tie up, then it'll be heading to the paint shop! Not sure what color I want to go with though... wheels are the Harley wheels off a 6.0

jdgleason

Reaction score
Been waiting on some body parts for the truck. It's still at paint now, so
In the meantime I've been working on mine lol.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Very cool, I have a question for you - mine is a 4x4 and I'm trying to figure out what path I want to take with the fuel tank. I was thinking about doing a shortbed fuel tank (28 gallon) and heating up the end to mold around the transfer case - would that work? The F-150 fuel tanks for a Regular Cab Short Bed 4x4 will fit, but they have a different size sending unit and I'd have to custom fab some stuff.... which, it's still an option. What would you recommend? I'd like to keep the tank in the factory location if possible.

jdgleason

Reaction score
If I were going to do it, I would do a Titan tank and cut and weld it. I know that there is a shortbed tank in this truck and it's 2wd and still hardly any room at all. Plus the sender is not the same for a shortbed and long bed tank.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
If I were going to do it, I would do a Titan tank and cut and weld it. I know that there is a shortbed tank in this truck and it's 2wd and still hardly any room at all. Plus the sender is not the same for a shortbed and long bed tank.

I didn't know that the sender wasn't the same, dang... Looks like I've got some more research to do. Thanks!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
How's it coming along? I managed to get my truck shortened this weekend! Just got a few loose ends to tie up, then it'll be heading to the paint shop! Not sure what color I want to go with though... wheels are the Harley wheels off a 6.0

This truck going to be ready for the event in June???

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Happy Easter guys,

How's the truck coming along? Mine's just about done and ready for paint. Probably another week, 2 tops.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Happy Easter guys,

How's the truck coming along? Mine's just about done and ready for paint. Probably another week, 2 tops.

Waiting on a few more parts to trickle in to finish the body work and paint. I should have some good pictures of some of the body work here in a couple days.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I didn't even remember I had a truck project going! Cool stuff lol

Need to thank the guys who have helped me out with parts for cosmetics. Giddy_up_go set me up with a roll pan and front valance for the truck, thanks Garrett!! I owe you. Autofair ford made me a ridiculously good deal on a FX4 grille, thanks Dylan! Nickg3130 sent mike Haller home from Rudy's with a new front bumper for me, thanks Nick and mike for taking care of that!! Dillehay gave me a set of factory headlights to replace my ghetto XL lights, thanks boo! And Chris, Smokinstroker had some other odds and ends I needed to wrap everything up cosmetically, thanks again buddy! Steve at BilletBades.com is cutting me some custom vent and tailgate stuff that will be painted by JD's guy, pretty excited about that, thanks for the help Steve! oh and JD donated his time and address for shipping :D LOL

I'm still in search of a carriage works front end. If anybody knows a shop that is a dealer, let me know. I need to order fairly quickly.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Throw back post!!

I'll bring it to Ennis for ya. You can drool all you want but no touchy :D

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score

Attachments

• Barry%20Badrinath.jpg
    Barry%20Badrinath.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online