New street toy build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Reaction score
Yeah, that's why there was all that leftover landscaping rock and drywall screws everywhere. David's old work truck LOL

The best way to tell if he was a good drywaller is did he leave his keyhole saw at the jobsite or did he leave it in his back pocket and ripped the seat up. No matter what there will be drywall mud smeared into the seats and carpet.

jdgleason

Reaction score
The best way to tell if he was a good drywaller is did he leave his keyhole saw at the jobsite or did he leave it in his back pocket and ripped the seat up. No matter what there will be drywall mud smeared into the seats and carpet.

Seats were destroyed lol. Well played. haha

Super Diesel

Reaction score
All things playing out as I hope for, my truck should be ready for paint and body work by tomorrow evening. How's ya'lls build coming along? Any pics of it in the shop?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I wish I knew myself. Last I heard(couple weeks ago) it was at paint. That's about all I know at the moment.

imelmo

Reaction score
I think it got skeered once Snow White made a couple decent passes.

jdgleason

Reaction score
There were some hold ups, so the truck got put on the back burner for now. All the body work is complete, should be off to paint in the next week or two.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Picking my truck up tomorrow from paint! Hopefully you guys won't be much longer. I really want to see that truck in the color ya'll chose. I was thinking about going with an orange, and then I saw your thread here. I ended up going with a blue pearl - it looks amazing in pics, I hope it looks as good (or better) in person.

Here's a teaser...

190_zpsb038476c.jpg

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Picking my truck up tomorrow from paint! Hopefully you guys won't be much longer. I really want to see that truck in the color ya'll chose. I was thinking about going with an orange, and then I saw your thread here. I ended up going with a blue pearl - it looks amazing in pics, I hope it looks as good (or better) in person.

Here's a teaser...

190_zpsb038476c.jpg

that blue looks killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online