New street toy build

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Hey guys. Dennis the painter has been busy and out of town. I've got some cash to give him to get all the paint, but between his schedule and mine, we haven't hooked up. It's all pretty. And ready for paint, just hasn't been sprayed!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Little update: Nothing major has gone down other than that the body work is finally done and this little pile of soon to be something cool, is ready for paint! Oh and I bought my trans and turbos. Soooo so preeeetttttyyyyy LOL Thanks Tadd!

my4ypara.jpg
e4y8ubyd.jpg
u9ynuqu3.jpg

JD will have to tell you guys whose doing the body and paint work. I only know him as Dennis. Regardless, the guy does immaculate work. JD said the truck looks straighter than factory. I'm really getting excited about the build again. Things should be progressing faster now too that we have just about everything needed to finish it up. Only thing that won't be done when it leaves Colorado is the entertainment system. Other than that it should be chewing up tires in a month or two

jdgleason

Reaction score
It's getting these!!

BA1E-CC53593B15FB-146-00000003F1E6B439_zpsaaa48f73.jpg

Dennis is a good friend of mine who owns a high end body shop in town. They do a great job, lifetime warranty on everything they do. I was pretty impressed to see what he had done with Steve's truck and I'm really excited to see how the paint turns out. Once Dennis starts spraying the truck he said it will be a week or two from completion.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Haha Steve would sh!t

But I have been on the hunt for some high powers, just can't justify the cost of new ones!

Matt

Reaction score
Originally he was.... the hood he found was off of craigslist. long story short, dude turned out to be addicted to men, so the deal fell through.

Haven't even talked about that yet actually.....

Addicted to men? Sounds right up Steven's alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online