O2ShootTheJ's Build Thread

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Wow man, nice work! Totally different ride. '08 bumper and amps.Done

Thank ya! I'd love to have some amps but not in the budget for now. Good news is I won't need the Brazilian Butt Lift with all this stepping up into the truck i'll be doing LOL

I looked for a bumper for a while but couldn't find the right deal. Plus if I get the bumper then I'll feel like I need the tailgate (which I kinda do cuz mines a little beat up). Quit spending my money :poke: haha

Love that stance, looks so awesome. Might I suggest 08+ mirrors.

Edit: and a light bar

Thanks! That thread on the 1A auto mirrors has really been tempting me! I definitely miss my mirrors on the 6.4. I may wait a little while and see if I really find I hate these mirrors first though. The whole cracked head fiasco shrunk my mod budget pretty bad. The light bar is on the list too, but not as big of a priority since this truck has the fogs

My phone had a seizure, didn't mean to quote this… but I agree, 08 bumper and mirrors and light bar like T.h. said

Sent from the Bayou

We will see what happens in the spring! I don't think it's gonna change too much for a while I'm pretty happy with it. Needs some tint and I need to put my mirror lights in, the do the head unit and subs. Would like to get my ford emblems on the grill and the tailgate in black since they're faded anyways. Might plasti-dip them and see how it looks but always feel like plasti-dip cheapens the look of a vehicle

Looks sharp dan compare to that blue tape lol

Thanks Kevin! haha everyone hatin on my blue tape

Looks great man! What wheels?

Thanks! They're Gear Alloy 726 MB in 20x12

JMart

Reaction score
Looks good, wish I would have held out for a grey truck now.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Thanks Josh! Nothing nastier than you flying by lookin like a freight train with that hood stack haha. Your truck looks so mean!

Too bad I didn't meet anyone today lol. I knew what everyone's trucks looked like, but not what they looked like.

Anyways, here are some quick pics I took when I got home tonight. Sorry a few are blurry they looked good on the little LCD on my camera

10107661715_4cb0103f51_c.jpg

IMG_1830 by o2shootthej, on Flickr
10107722633_6e12dfbd41_c.jpg

IMG_1831 by o2shootthej, on Flickr
10107623475_255ab88622_c.jpg

IMG_1832 by o2shootthej, on Flickr
10107693173_a2c107cc15_c.jpg

IMG_1833 by o2shootthej, on Flickr
10107588665_87fd8d9efa_c.jpg

IMG_1834 by o2shootthej, on Flickr
10107571385_edff0dcf3d_c.jpg

IMG_1835 by o2shootthej, on Flickr

Hell yeah that was fun on the highway lol!! I looked in my rear view and said to my gf crap that's this dude from the internet's truck and I was supposed to meet up today! Thing looked nasty in the rear view. Very well done sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Hell yeah that was fun on the highway lol!! I looked in my rear view and said to my gf crap that's this dude from the internet's truck and I was supposed to meet up today! Thing looked nasty in the rear view. Very well done sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Haha yea it was! Thanks man yours looks awesome in the rear view as well!

truck looks awesome Dan!

Thanks bud!

So on another note, I did a little research today and found out that the coolant in my truck isn't Cat EC-1 rated, in fact it isn't even a true ELC coolant, and is low silicate instead of silicate free. Could this be the cause of the higher than normal deltas i'm seeing? It's Fleet Charge Coolant. Guess I need to flush it all out and put something better in huh?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
So on another note, I did a little research today and found out that the coolant in my truck isn't Cat EC-1 rated, in fact it isn't even a true ELC coolant, and is low silicate instead of silicate free. Could this be the cause of the higher than normal deltas i'm seeing? It's Fleet Charge Coolant. Guess I need to flush it all out and put something better in huh?

any input on this? also yesterday EOT got up to 217 on the way to MPD. Temperatures seem too high for being unloaded...

loboost

Reaction score
any input on this? also yesterday EOT got up to 217 on the way to MPD. Temperatures seem too high for being unloaded...

With a coolant filter, I think some guys use fleet charge. The only place ive seen it for sale here is in gas stations/truck stop kinda places.

217 is way high for unloaded...what was the coolant temp when you saw 217* eot?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Damn those temps seem mega high. Mine was at about 198 coolant and 202 oil when I was doing those 100+ mph pulls cruising with you yesterday lol

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I'm gonna try and throw a tstat in it sometime this week but more than likely I guess I'll be talking to Adam about getting another oil cooler.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Damn those temps seem mega high. Mine was at about 198 coolant and 202 oil when I was doing those 100+ mph pulls cruising with you yesterday lol

Must have been all that extra east coast air you were getting keeping your truck cooler since you were going faster LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.