Project: Reliability - Its 6.0 Delete Time

Matt_P

Reaction score
Holy Sheet man! Hope you get better soon man.

That sucks man!! Get better soon!

Thanks Ross and Konnor! Unfortunately this isnt the way I wanted to spend my summer, but **** happens. It just sucks Im so close on truck and now I cant touch it. I have to retake this session of class too, and this is also just a little painful LOL

Matt_P

Reaction score
LOL i bet it is! are you staying in chicago the whole time? Bring that seat down when you come back!

yeah Im gonna be staying in Chicago the whole time. Since I gotta go back to the burn center here for checkups, and Ill defnitely bring the seat back with me!

Matt_P

Reaction score
Alright cool! Well let me know when you get back man take care!

Will do and thanks Konnor

Damn Matt that sucks

Yeah I have to say burns on this much of my body hurts more than anything else Ive experienced. This just put a whole new twist on my luck for getting trucks done LOL

Wow thats horrible matt. Hope you have a speedy recovery

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Greg!

Sorry to hear that Matt what a bummer. Get better soon man

Thanks Dustin I appreciate it!

Damn sorry to hear that matt

Sent from somewhere between the middle of the corn field

Thank you

Holy crap Matt! Get better - don't worry about the truck.

Thanks Jason! I feel bad my truck is just gonna be sitting around taking up valuable space in the shop.

But again I appreciate the kinds words from all of you!

CamTom12

Reaction score
Sucks dude, I can't imagine the pain... Especially after the first couple of days. I bet it's hell to move.

At least it's only your leg! Will you get any scarring?

Matt_P

Reaction score
Sucks dude, I can't imagine the pain... Especially after the first couple of days. I bet it's hell to move.

At least it's only your leg! Will you get any scarring?

Yeah the first couple of days are going to be the worst cause they told me it still will be burning then. When Im on the painkillers Im on it helps a ton with the pain and I can bear to walk some, but unfortunately there is about 3 hours in between times I can take them when it wears off and gets pretty unbearable. I was told I either have to lay down with my leg elevated above my heart of I need to be walking to keep blood circulating so the leg wont swell and heal improperly. I cant use crutches at all which makes it pretty rough! When the pills wear off its about a 5 minute process of working up enough blood flow in my leg to limp somewhere in the house LOL

But yeah Im very glad its just the leg and only slightly on the thumb! It coulda been much worse. Luckily I have some hair still left where all the skin burnt off so its a good sign that it should heal well but its a deep burn right below the knee so scarring is possible. Ill spare you guys the pictures of my frankenstein leg LOL

vcassens

Reaction score
Yeah the first couple of days are going to be the worst cause they told me it still will be burning then. When Im on the painkillers Im on it helps a ton with the pain and I can bear to walk some, but unfortunately there is about 3 hours in between times I can take them when it wears off and gets pretty unbearable. I was told I either have to lay down with my leg elevated above my heart of I need to be walking to keep blood circulating so the leg wont swell and heal improperly. I cant use crutches at all which makes it pretty rough! When the pills wear off its about a 5 minute process of working up enough blood flow in my leg to limp somewhere in the house LOL

But yeah Im very glad its just the leg and only slightly on the thumb! It coulda been much worse. Luckily I have some hair still left where all the skin burnt off so its a good sign that it should heal well but its a deep burn right below the knee so scarring is possible. Ill spare you guys the pictures of my frankenstein leg LOL

dam man that sucks but I say the hell with that post them up. I have a cousin that was playing with gas and dumped about 5 gallons on a small brush pile and when he lit it the fumes filled his clothes and set him on fire. There where so many fumes inside his cloths that it literally blew most of them off of him

Matt_P

Reaction score

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Wow man. I cringe just looking at that. Sorry to hear Matt. Truck can wait though man.

Hope you heal up fast man. In the meantime, post whore on PSA. Lol

Matt_P

Reaction score
Wow man. I cringe just looking at that. Sorry to hear Matt. Truck can wait though man.

Hope you heal up fast man. In the meantime, post whore on PSA. Lol

Thanks Gare! Yeah its defnitely not pretty and apparently photobucket didnt like looking at the first picture either LOL Yeah Im just gonna have to hold off on the truck for a while, but while Im down in my parents basement in my little makeshift mancave the next couple weeks I think Ill be doing a lot more posting on PSA :D

Latest posts