question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Is there a way to turn the interior lights off while a door is open or before the door opens?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Don't the dome lights have an option saying something like "off door on"? An a switch or something? If not, there's a dial(I think it's a switch on the 6.7s) that let's you control the brightness of the interior lights, you could turn it down. I haven't looked recently, but I want to say we could mess w/ that through the dash center in the 150? I'd assume it'd be the same for the SDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yes sir everything else is normal

Hmmm.. I would think that if your dpf was getting clogged, it would hinder boost.. but I dont know for sure.. I know with my truck that if I cant get much over 20 psi of boost, 22-23psi is the norm wot, a regen cycle is about to start...

live life full throttle

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Don't the dome lights have an option saying something like "off door on"? An a switch or something? If not, there's a dial(I think it's a switch on the 6.7s) that let's you control the brightness of the interior lights, you could turn it down. I haven't looked recently, but I want to say we could mess w/ that through the dash center in the 150? I'd assume it'd be the same for the SDs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is an up and down switch for the domes but all it does is dim them way down. It's odd because every other truck I have had lets you dim them all the way down then the next setting is off. I'll have to go through the dash and see I guess.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

BK39

Reaction score
For the tuned trucks, anyone else going crazy with the low rpm drone? My truck is annoying loud at low RPM fueling, 13-1600 rpm. Anyone try an aftermarket muffler?

I have 5" flo pro. I ran it with the flo pro muffler at first, then straight piped it, neither way works for me. Almost no difference.

MorganM

Reaction score
Anybody know of a good full delete kit with exhaust and everything?

Street Diesel Performance offers a delete pipe with integrated muffler- ordered mine with the ceramic coating option and I'm completely satisfied.
LINK

No muffler/ tail section change yet- but I don't have any drone and the truck remains 'stock-ishly' quiet.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
For the tuned trucks, anyone else going crazy with the low rpm drone? My truck is annoying loud at low RPM fueling, 13-1600 rpm. Anyone try an aftermarket muffler?

I have 5" flo pro. I ran it with the flo pro muffler at first, then straight piped it, neither way works for me. Almost no difference.

Anybody know of a good full delete kit with exhaust and everything?

Might try tye aftermarket section, maybe check websites for h&s, spartan, spe, innovative and a few others that I cant think of right now.

live life full throttle

Duckdawg

Reaction score
Thanks, I just can't figure out what would cause the mileage drop, everything else seems to be fine no noticeable power loss or anything

Pirogue

Reaction score
Boost levels still the same cruising and wot?

I recommend putting a jack under the front diff and lifting it up. If not, some of the old oil stays in it cuz of the rear facing plug and the thickness of the threads on the valve. Unless you guys dont care about a little old oil leftover. As black as the oil is, id rather get it all out!

live life full throttle

Just curious, is it ok to lift at differential? Manual says no.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.