S366 / s483 compound build under way [Pic heavy]

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I think he means how he ran it through both turbos before the intercooler. Most setups I have seen intercool between the 2 stages then directly into the motor.

Looks good!!!!

i was thinking i missed a photo showing the primary going to a cooler.

well theoretically it is,so then yes technically bolth stages are cooled. duh

average

Reaction score
That is bad ass!

Wonder, would a 38r work well in place of the s366? I guess then you'd have to worry about mounting if you're not putting it in the stock place.

Milford

Reaction score
Hmmmm so if you dont mind me asking, whats it costing for this and how much fuel will this setup support? What HP is expected and what HP is it expected for this setup to handle?

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Turbine on the high pressure is 73/80/.90 and the low pressure is 96/1.32

Tycor I'll get some truck pics when she's done cleaned up.

Milford- cost is going to be roughly 5k give or take for someone wanting to do this. I've saved a few dollers by selling/swapping a few things and doing some of the work myself like pulling the pan/turbos/parts doing a lot of small misc time consuming stuff. And getting a used turbo. I'm hoping to get close to 600 with the 250/100's and 650 with a nozzle swap to 200%'s+srp1.1 or twins.

But the goal for this build is to have a super clean, responsive, dd tow monster.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Seem a bit on the large side to be super responsive with 100's, but you'll have room to grow.

Cant wait to see how it works out!!!

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
very impressive sir, clean set up. looking forward to the final product. i will be able to refrence this when you are done, ill be doing a very similar build in the near future. my gate will have to go in a different spot though, the s400 is less forgiving on space

TyCorr

Reaction score
@maddiesel-reason I asked for.the pics is I have a black cc/sb with 20x12 throttles(black) and I.want to do tan two tone using the current KR tan as the accent. Looking at your pics, seems like it'll look nice.

Granted Id.take the compound.setup over a nifty paintjob anyday but this truck is.probably gonna.become my dd in the next couple months so its.got to serve every purpose, even hauling.kids around.

Ill definitely be watching.the build too! Your.truck looks nice bro!

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
e5da5bbd.jpg

188e68a7.jpg

ce91c5c5.jpg

643d0edc.jpg

1b555080.jpg

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Exactly what I wanted. Now how do I get.the paintcode? Or.perhaps.I.should.go record.the.vin off of a new.blk/tan KR. Your truck is nice buddy. Love it. All black has.gotten boring.to me.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Excellent fabrication work, looking forward to hearing how they work out. As much as I enjoy threads like this, I hate them equally as much because it puts ideas in my head I don't need in there!

Are you guys putting both batteries on the drivers side, or elsewhere?

Latest posts

Members online