S366 / s483 compound build under way [Pic heavy]

Milford

Reaction score
Still have a/c? I really like the idea of twins and 5k for that setup is not baf at all! Now if I could use my 38r in a setup with a large s400 that would be key!

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Exactly what I wanted. Now how do I get.the paintcode? Or.perhaps.I.should.go record.the.vin off of a new.blk/tan KR. Your truck is nice buddy. Love it. All black has.gotten boring.to me.

Lol I hate the tan at the bottom of my truck if I ever find a nice shape bed it's more than likely going all black... Mads truck looks sick tho! The stance is killer!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Lol I hate the tan at the bottom of my truck if I ever find a nice shape bed it's more than likely going all black... Mads truck looks sick tho! The stance is killer!

Yea, some of the trucks use a gold.color for the two tone accent. I dont mind it but I wouldnt intentionally use that color. His truck, the.ops, looks more tan. Im going.to attempt to avoid all this.by.using.the KR tan they put on the black n tan trucks.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Still have a/c? I really like the idea of twins and 5k for that setup is not baf at all! Now if I could use my 38r in a setup with a large s400 that would be key!

It's been done, only with a large garrett instead of an S400. Both Charles and Chris with truck source used a 38r.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Brand new irate Uppipes / 366 / tial mvr gate was $1750

I sold the 38r, DI uppipes, 1.15+outlet, pedistal and intercooler pipes / spider for $1800

Last edited:

Milford

Reaction score
Why did you choose the 366 over the 38r? Mounting position of the new pedistal for it so the twins could fab up easier?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Why did you choose the 366 over the 38r? Mounting position of the new pedistal for it so the twins could fab up easier?

I can't speak for the OP - but I would have done it for tunability, flexability, cost, strength, long term repair costs, do I need to go on?

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Need to get some ideas for mounting a custom/universal coolant tank setup I'm thinking for over around the brake master cylinder like on the 6.0's. Aluminum would be sweet.

Blowby

Reaction score
Need to get some ideas for mounting a custom/universal coolant tank setup I'm thinking for over around the brake master cylinder like on the 6.0's. Aluminum would be sweet.

OBS tank mounted on the AFE intake compartment wall.

3-30-12_002.jpg

Milford

Reaction score
After seeing this and the price, I am really thinking about a compounds instead of a big single. I didnt think they could be done for that cheap.

Latest posts

Members online