S366 / s483 compound build under way [Pic heavy]

OSCS

Reaction score
After seeing this and the price, I am really thinking about a compounds instead of a big single. I didnt think they could be done for that cheap.

irate is about to come out with a compund setup.. contact jake and ask about an eta

smoker00

Reaction score
Looking Good!! Looks allot like mine.. but im running a bit more turbo..(turbos).. Like mike said the OBS truck tanks work good.. There allot smaller than the SD tank.. I was able to keep my SD coolant tank in its stock location but I will have to use the OBS washer tank..

I also have a air to water in the air box location. My batters or on the frame..

agian VERY NICE!!!:rockon::rockon:

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
200c595f.jpg

Moments away

Still need to get a battery trey for both batteries and the custom aluminum coolant tank.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
All I can say is O HELLL!! Responsive.... 40 psi with no effort at all 55-60psi at half pedel fast as fu$k.. And best of all QUIET! Need to get the back pressure guage before I can really get on it but so far half pedal is close to what a full used to do. Just more air! Time for 200%'s and bigger oil. I got an ear to ear permagrin lol

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Omg it's fun... Lol need to get that Bp guage ASAP it's nothing to hit 60 psi boost with 3/4 pedal and hold the f on.. Damn I'm stoked. This is my swamps tow tune!!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Right on. Curious how you guys got the pan out.... Didn't see anything saying y'all pulled the engine. Bet it's pretty smoke free.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
We used an engine hoist to pick the motor up and that gave us just enough room to get the pan out. Hardest part was separating it from the block. Multiple stubby flat head screwdrivers used as wedges and then cuting the sealant with a razor knife. Then cleaning the old Silicone off the mounting surface was a pain aswell.

Latest posts

Members online