S366 / s483 compound build under way [Pic heavy]

05chevy

Reaction score
As long as you didnt put three tubes on it and just put a thin layer just enough to seal it up you will be fine

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Next time you get on the throttle and see that boost gauge start to swing, think of your oil pan bolts wiggling under stress and i bet you'll let off LOL

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
When that hard start, low pressure oil issue rears its head.... Remember that I am the guy who likes to say I told you so lol

Enjoy it man. Shread those tires!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Flip back a couple of pages.

Well lets segue into the correct procedure for doing the pan so we can all rest easier at night after doing this. If the engine was on a stand and you could put the grey on neatly with the block laid over on its side wouldnt it be prett easy to hold the pan and start each bolt? Kinda like putting a diff cover on. That was my planned attack anyway. Im thinking I could use my knees to take the weight off the pan and then my hands would be free to maneuver it.

This is a good topic though, as Ive been known to rush through things in the interest of getting it done. Ive been taking my time, getting a plan in place, and making sure I know every step of the assembly process before I start.

TyCorr

Reaction score
553hp in swamps tow tune. The higher tunes wont hold oil pressure. torque sensor is being fixed as we speak. That was on 37 13.50's aswell.

Nice! Thats a solid number for a tow tune. Now you're going to have to get a new tow tune with about 430ish to keep.from melting the driveline.while towing, right?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Maybe a single tune and you'll have to watch your gauges and use throttle input to.control how.much power you're making. I honestly hate this.switching bs. I do everything with my race tune and ad throttle depending on what Im doing. Im only about 400hp.though LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yeah. Thats pretty much what I expected. Which is awesome. The sound is unmistakable. You.can almost year the dissonance of.one chargers boost "rubbing" against the other. Seems like the atmosphere slows first, then the hp, which is.audible. Very unique sound.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
I'm Looking for A hpop. I'm hoping with more oil so I can hold pressure with my higher tunes, put regular tires on and break 600 with the 250/100's as far as I know that would be the most I've seen from that sized injectors.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I'm Looking for A hpop. I'm hoping with more oil so I can hold pressure with my higher tunes, put regular tires on and break 600 with the 250/100's as far as I know that would be the most I've seen from that sized injectors.

Unless you're maxing out what that nozzle can do(doubtful as there are trucks.with 80% edm nozzles over 500hp) id say you'll get it. Buuut why "dynodiddle" it? In other words, why not.make the 600 on your normal, everyday setup? ***k with better oil pressure you got.it. Its your.call but id be very impressed if you did it how it runs.

Im.veeery impressed so.far. Im thinking I need to get my 38r a big brother, lol. Im sticking.with garretts on my truck.

Oh, and im thinking.an srp 1.1 is just what the doctor.ordered.

Latest posts

Members online