Shocks

3brorce

Reaction score
I just ordered some Fox 2.0's and will have a review write up on them as soon as they come in. I plan on putting them on right away.

No resi? Mine will be going on as soon as the salt glaze on the roads is gone hopefully.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
No I just went with the 2.0 and not the resi. My truck rides like a lumber wagon right now with the stock shocks still on the truck with 70k so I am betting the regular 2.0's will be just fine for what I paid for them.:naughty:

fine69

Reaction score
I didn't read this entire thread, but do any of the sponsors replying here sell Fox shocks? I was about to order the 5100's when I spotted this thread.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I didn't read this entire thread, but do any of the sponsors replying here sell Fox shocks? I was about to order the 5100's when I spotted this thread.

Smokinstroker with Bent performance sells all the shock brands you could ever want it seems like.

greyford1979

Reaction score

Where did you buy them?

I think quite a few sponsors on here sell them. I got mine from Truck Toyz Performance. They are in Texas but their distributor for the shocks was in Michigan. They were to my doorstep here in Ohio the next day :shocked:

smokinstroker

Reaction score

We can get you fox shocks, you'll be much much happier wit them compared to a 5100. Guaranteed.

Smokinstroker with Bent performance sells all the shock brands you could ever want it seems like.

Thanks for the shout out. We carry everything I've had any customer request. Fox, king, carli, icon, bilstein, etc.
If someone needs something I don't have, I will get in touch and find something that meets your standards and needs.

3brorce

Reaction score
I think quite a few sponsors on here sell them. I got mine from Truck Toyz Performance. They are in Texas but their distributor for the shocks was in Michigan. They were to my doorstep here in Ohio the next day :shocked:

Fox has a warehouse in Michigan so it was direct from Fox as that is where mine came from as well.

No I just went with the 2.0 and not the resi. My truck rides like a lumber wagon right now with the stock shocks still on the truck with 70k so I am betting the regular 2.0's will be just fine for what I paid for them.:naughty:

I am cheap so I went with no resi as well lol. My stocks have 90k so should be able to notice a difference ha. I got a pretty sweet deal as well.

Last edited:

fine69

Reaction score
We can get you fox shocks, you'll be much much happier wit them compared to a 5100. Guaranteed.

Thanks for the shout out. We carry everything I've had any customer request. Fox, king, carli, icon, bilstein, etc.
If someone needs something I don't have, I will get in touch and find something that meets your standards and needs.

Could you PM me a quote on Fox Resi and non Resi? 09 F350 CCLB, 2.5" leveling kit, stock height rear.

3brorce

Reaction score
Is anybody a dealer for walker Evans shocks?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Walker Evans does not build a shock for our trucks. Trust me I called. They may custom build one but not readily available.

mustube

Reaction score
I know, I want some 14" coilovers for my truck and figured I would just ask if there was a dealer here

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Price quote on 4 non resi fox for a stock height 11 dually ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I will have my Fox 2.0's on my truck Friday and will give a review shortly after.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I will have my Fox 2.0's on my truck Friday and will give a review shortly after.

Anyone going from a stock or 5100 or the like, looking for a smoother ride will really enjoy the fox shock. The valving is very forgiving and the softness makes driving around town excellent

StockCar#10

Reaction score
Throwing another question out there,
#1,how do the 5160s do with towing a goose neck trailer as a posed to the fox shocks.
#2 will either shocks work on a lowered 08 f250

06KingRanch

Reaction score
I'll be back in town tomorrow, I'll get you a quote in the morning sent your way!

Could you PM me a quote on Fox Resi and non Resi? I was gonna go with the 5100's or 5160's for my turck but after reading this thread makes me wanna try out the Fox 2.0s. 06 F250 6" lift.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Throwing another question out there,
#1,how do the 5160s do with towing a goose neck trailer as a posed to the fox shocks.
#2 will either shocks work on a lowered 08 f250

The 5160's perform much better when they have weight in them compared to when the truck is unloaded. They are not a bad shock by any means, just a stiffer valving than say the fox.

The shocks can be ordered in custom heights, than would have to be valved accordingly for a lowered truck. This would not be an off the shelf product.

If any of y'all have asked for prices still need them, please pm me. I usually don't sift back through the thread to check for price quotes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.