Test mule build

Status
Not open for further replies.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Very nice numbers there Wayne. I still need to call ya and get the upgrade. Its been a crazy week for me man. Good numbers and love this thread.

Wayne

Reaction score
Here ya go, Mike. Thanks for the vid Erik.
2013-03-09_15-42-52_372.jpg

I'll probably keep the nitrous on the truck long enough to guarantee myself an 11, then pull it off, and stick to fuel only goals. As far as I'm concerned, this is the limit of my stock rods.

MINK

Reaction score
Right on - great numbers!

What are your fuel only goals going to be?

Wayne

Reaction score
As far as I can go with a 66/88 combo and 110's eventually. There are still a bunch of turbo configurations I need to do before that though. If I get close to 1000 uncorrected without spray, I'll have to dial it back a bit to keep it together, but otherwise I'll just keep playing with it, trying new stuff.

Last edited:

HD F250

Reaction score
Do we need to spend some more time on the phone? lol

Wayne and I have been talking behind your back on the phone...LOL. I need to quit, every time we talk I spend more money. :cursing:

Wayne

Reaction score
We've sure learned a lot in the last few weeks with VGT testing, I'm bolting on the last VGT setup tonight, with dyno runs tomorrow. I'll be glad when those are over. Tonight's switch makes about 8 different VGT setups ranging from 53-59 mm inducers I've tried since bolting on the 72 atmo. Now I will finally be able to pull pull my bald 37's off in favor of the new 38's without affecting data collection.

I was planning on swapping out my 60 hp nozzles in favor of 85's, or 110's, and will eventually, but I've still got enough fuel on the table to see performance differences between the next round of turbos, even though they won't be as dramatic as more fuel would make them. For now though, I suppose I'll continue to enjoy my low EGT's, and lack of smoke.

I gotta admit, I'm pretty anxous to install this one soon.
53705_430058177075804_1164655295_o.jpg

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Here ya go, Mike. Thanks for the vid Erik.
2013-03-09_15-42-52_372.jpg

I'll probably keep the nitrous on the truck long enough to guarantee myself an 11, then pull it off, and stick to fuel only goals. As far as I'm concerned, this is the limit of my stock rods.

Deffintetly not the limit of stock rods we just pulled the motor out of kingkong and all rods where straight from lastyear

Wayne

Reaction score
I'm glad to know those rods are surviving well, especially considering it made 1300+ uncorrected iirc. I guess I should clarify that I'm more worried about torque, especially bottom end torque as far as bending the rods, which generally seems to be less on big singles then with how my setup works. I can't afford to ruin my motor, so I will leave the limit pushing to those brave/ financially stable enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.