Test mule build

Status
Not open for further replies.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Trust me a blow dryer or heat gun and a puddy scraper and itll conform to any shape. Some recomend the adhesion stuff for the edges. I never used it

3brorce

Reaction score
Ya, have some of that carbon fiber stuff on a sled and it looks pretty BA.

Wayne

Reaction score
Interior component painting is on the back burner for a while until I finish transitioning into a new job, but I got a roll-up tonneau cover to keep crap out of the bed when I don't need it, and maybe save half an mpg or so. This kind is nice for me as it's really easy to remove if I need it completely out of the way, or just roll it up for the average high load. So far, it seems pretty nice. It's a Lorado by access.
IMG_20130711_180257_891.jpg

Wayne

Reaction score
Headed to the oil field up in North Dakota for a while at least. Yesterday was technically my last day at Elite, but we're all on good terms. (I gave 2 weeks notice) We'll also continue to use my truck for 6.4 product testing and development when I have time off up there though. I have a handful of potential jobs lined up, but plan on committing once I get up there early next week. More than likely I'll be rolling 18 or more wheels 90+ hours a week, but nothing is set in stone.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
so is JD's going to fill in in the mean time, or is testing pretty much done for a while??

for that matter, what was really left to test??

and GL with the new job

Erikclaw

Reaction score
No one is filling in for a while as far as I know. Wish Wayne would have left 4 weeks from now. Or when my chit was diagnosed so I could get it home.

webb06

Reaction score
No one is filling in for a while as far as I know. Wish Wayne would have left 4 weeks from now. Or when my chit was diagnosed so I could get it home.

Still 4 weeks away from figuring yours out?! Wowzer

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

whats wrong with urs ?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
so is JD's going to fill in in the mean time, or is testing pretty much done for a while??

for that matter, what was really left to test??

and GL with the new job

Yeah, JD has always helped Tadd with whatever he could and vice versa. No reason that will change. Not sure what Erik is talking about but I know there is some testing in progress still. Hard to replace a guy like Wayne on the tools though.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Yeah, JD has always helped Tadd with whatever he could and vice versa. No reason that will change. Not sure what Erik is talking about but I know there is some testing in progress still. Hard to replace a guy like Wayne on the tools though.

:whs: no way I could take Wayne's place, but testing will continue don't worry about that.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
no, i had no doubt that testing would continue.

just waynes rig was test bed for many different scenarios, and i didnt know if JD's truck was going to take its place, or if they were going to take a break for a bit.

just wondering, is all.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Best of luck to you Wayne. 90 hour weeks suck

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online