the motor.....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Enough of this dribble whats up with Godzilla ?

I just quit a shop that stuck a set of reworked turbos from Industrial Inj. as well as there big injectors on a 6.4 all controlled by a tuner from H&S with box programing ! I laughed at the mechanic telling me how bad it was going to be I laugh more reading .

all my turbo housings and plumbing are back from polishing, motor is in, everything goes back together monday, should have it on the dyno tuesday, wednesday.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice going.

same dyno you and i were on a couple months ago. the shop working on it is next door. funny thing is, the polishing and chroming took longer than the mechanical work. im just glad its done, ready for pics.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
same dyno you and i were on a couple months ago. the shop working on it is next door. funny thing is, the polishing and chroming took longer than the mechanical work. im just glad its done, ready for pics.

Nice having an all in one shop. That pretty stuff always causes delays. LOL

I get to experience an all in one, but it isn't down the road from my house. :(

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I bet it does 660-670 at least with the fresh motor.

its the last motor that was in my truck, originally out of the 2wd. it has about 40k on the clock. who knows really, im interested to see what difference the cam makes.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
its the last motor that was in my truck, originally out of the 2wd. it has about 40k on the clock. who knows really, im interested to see what difference the cam makes.

kinda thought it was the original motor out if the project bad mofo beeyatch

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I forgot you were putting the cam in. You didn't change anything else except the polishing did you?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I forgot you were putting the cam in. You didn't change anything else except the polishing did you?

nope, except went with a looser turbine housing on the big charger, i want to see if it drops back pressure and how it spools. i will keep the .81 to swap back if its much lazier.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
nope, except went with a looser turbine housing on the big charger, i want to see if it drops back pressure and how it spools. i will keep the .81 to swap back if its much lazier.

It should help cause of the added duration. How much remains to be seen.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
He doesnt have nitrous like you, Jeff.... LOL kidding! Kidding! I had to just one last time :D

:blah:

Fuel only power FTW!

Didn't realize it had that many miles on it Mike. I still think you will be pretty far north of 650. Guess we shall see.

Latest posts

Members online