webb06 official build thread

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Cut and reweld the pipe would by my fix. Just needs a slight roll by the looks of it

actually looks like he needs to cut further up in the core support. also you can loosen the mounting of the intercooler and allow the outlet side down a bit as well.

3brorce

Reaction score
So tried the 310 spartan file today late lock up and my transmission absolutely hated it. From a dig it didn't want to shift right so I just got out if it. From about 60 mph it was fine and dandy. Smoke cleared up great when I was up to speed. From a dig there's a boatload of smoke but I'm sure it clears up quick although I never got the chance to keep running it.

Think it's about time for some custom tuning.

My truck was same way on 310EL. Trans didnt know what to do when I got into it hard. I didnt mind the firmness but I dont want it searching for which gear it should be in.

webb06

Reaction score
actually looks like he needs to cut further up in the core support. also you can loosen the mounting of the intercooler and allow the outlet side down a bit as well.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow. It's actually getting in to the core support rather than just the radiator support piece. I moved the intercooler a little to get it lined up how I've got it

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll take some pictures tomorrow. It's actually getting in to the core support rather than just the radiator support piece. I moved the intercooler a little to get it lined up how I've got it

thats why i said open the core support a bit more. every truck is different !

webb06

Reaction score
thats why i said open the core support a bit more. every truck is different !

I'll just leave it. It's not going anywhere and I'm not going to cut anymore.

I got the heat screen piece from Oreilly's. it's actually supposed to go around a starter but I just zip tied it on. There's an actual website you can order pieces from that'd prolly be better for you since you have time to order stuff. Someone listed the website a few pages back

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll just leave it. It's not going anywhere and I'm not going to cut anymore.

I got the heat screen piece from Oreilly's. it's actually supposed to go around a starter but I just zip tied it on. There's an actual website you can order pieces from that'd prolly be better for you since you have time to order stuff. Someone listed the website a few pages back

cool. just want ya happy buddy!

webb06

Reaction score
I didn't think anything of it until they brought it up haha! I still am needing a few clamps though if you can get me some

webb06

Reaction score
what would be the best tire and wheel size to go with for a drag set of wheels and tires? also what tires? nitto 420's or proxes?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
what would be the best tire and wheel size to go with for a drag set of wheels and tires? also what tires? nitto 420's or proxes?

420s seems to be the popular choice these days. i have them on my srt8 grand cherokee and they hook.

webb06

Reaction score
thats unfortunate. ive got a friend looking to get rid of an almost new set of 305/55r20 proxes. does rim size or tire size matter much? one size helping in e/t time?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
thats unfortunate. ive got a friend looking to get rid of an almost new set of 305/55r20 proxes. does rim size or tire size matter much? one size helping in e/t time?

the proxes are great tires as well. i ran them with great luck.

webb06

Reaction score
Going to the track tomorrow if the rain hold off. Anyone wanna take a guess on 1/4 mile times? Ran 12.86 before I added the turbos and fuel.

Latest posts

Members online