webb06 official build thread

BFT

Reaction score
Could be either the MAP or the EBP sensor. You're atbthebtrack so you won't notice it since you build boost off the line. If you have a DD to monitor and reads 0 or lower on boost then you might want to change the sensor

webb06

Reaction score
I'm not at the track now and it seems to drive fine. Mash the pedal and it takes off but throws the code

BFT

Reaction score
I got the same code and it was the EBP sensor. Sounded throaty (similar to a single) on start up. Mine progressively got worse

webb06

Reaction score
12.6 @ 109 was my fastest tonight. Quite a disappointment really. I never got a decent launch at all and kept getting the p2263 code for turbo performance. I was trying to launch around 1700 rpm but I'm pretty sure it wasn't really building much boost to launch hard.
I thought I lost the converter but everything seems fine now.

No break downs but I think I'll go ahead and replace the EBP sensor

webb06

Reaction score
I guess I wasn't getting a good launch right? It didn't feel like the tires were spinning. Just felt like no boost then maybe 60' in everything lit and took off

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess I wasn't getting a good launch right? It didn't feel like the tires were spinning. Just felt like no boost then maybe 60' in everything lit and took off

yeah , then you have to leave harder. keep increasing rpm at launch until it starts hopping and you know you've hit the limit. it should be low 1.60's , which would put you in the 12.2-3 range

webb06

Reaction score
So if I get some custom gearhead tunes on a spare livewire I've got I need to have the exhaust sensors plugged in or actually in the pipe?

NathannialD

Reaction score
just a thought, just because you are bringing up the rpms doesnt mean the atmo has had a chance to really get spinning. if it were me id have a gauge on it so you know that its making boost before you go to launch.

webb06

Reaction score
just a thought, just because you are bringing up the rpms doesnt mean the atmo has had a chance to really get spinning. if it were me id have a gauge on it so you know that its making boost before you go to launch.

Ya I was kinda thinking that after leaving the track. You mean a gauge on the atmo itself? Or just watch the boost gauge on the dashdaq?

webb06

Reaction score
Well I guess I could hook up a manual gauge since there's a port on the front cover of the atmo.

Latest posts

Members online