webb06 official build thread

webb06

Reaction score
Sent the block to the machine shop to get the deck surfaced. Crank is getting polished and rods reconditioned. Once the pistons make it in I'll have it all balanced

Here's the custom aged elite studs
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370451019.066137.jpg

Coolant and trans filter also came in.

As well as the 4 link kit from RCD

Wayne

Reaction score
In case you haven't already planned on it, be sure to deck the tops of the pistons to match the block. You should have a very nice setup when done.

webb06

Reaction score
Checked in to that. Been told they will be fine. And told the machine shop to let me know if they take off more than .005 so I can adjust accordingly

sootie

Reaction score
i dont want to muck up your thread but i really want to learn something..

i have a truck with H&S canned tunes and it doesnt require anything in the pipe or plugged in. i also have a truck with SCT tuner gearhead tunes and we had the sensors plugged in and in the pipe. i swapped exhausts on it and now it has no sensors and it is absolutely fine?

BBottoms

Reaction score
SCT tunes typically leave the sensors plugged in. They don't have to be in the pipe, however. Mine are plugged in and zip tied up and out of the way.

webb06

Reaction score
i dont want to muck up your thread but i really want to learn something..

i have a truck with H&S canned tunes and it doesnt require anything in the pipe or plugged in. i also have a truck with SCT tuner gearhead tunes and we had the sensors plugged in and in the pipe. i swapped exhausts on it and now it has no sensors and it is absolutely fine?

That's odd. Most times that'll cause a real high idle. Like 1100 rpm

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Filter setups real nice. Off topic but I believe your skid plate is on backwards.

Latest posts

Members online