2011 6.7 with a 2015 turbo.....

juniors

Reaction score
Santa came early. Thanks Morgan for putting up with my impatience.

Attachments

• TURBOphoto.JPG
    TURBOphoto.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 138

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I'll go out on a limb and guess the larger turbo will not be emissions compatible? I'd hold off on the billet 15 kit but on the same token, unless I went to dual fuelers, which would be way more air than stock fueling could support?

Keith

juniors

Reaction score
I'll go out on a limb and guess the larger turbo will not be emissions compatible? I'd hold off on the billet 15 kit but on the same token, unless I went to dual fuelers, which would be way more air than stock fueling could support?

Keith

I went with the billet option. other wise the truck is completely stock.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I worded that wrong. I know the billet 15 kit will be fine without tuning or more fuel, I meant the larger turbo in the works would be more air than stock fueling could support. Only reason I ask if it would be emissions legal is I have to return to stock yearly to register the truck, then the crap comes right back off'. I've been eyeballing this billet 15 kit since they started working on it. If I could get the boss lady to agree, this kit would be ordered before she finished saying
yes !!!:D

Keith

Reaction score
The bigger vgt will be emissions compatible. I have note even received the custom built parts. Nor tried to build one yet. And then I don't even know how it is going to work. It's months away from release at minimum. And that's only if it works. If not it will be back to the drawing board.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Sounds cool, thanks for the info. Good luck with the build and thanks for giving us these great options!!

Keith

Ford_tough

Reaction score
well i finally got time to do my install with morgans towmax kit and since no one has really posted anything about their kits ill post up a little review. The truck has a lot more top end power and has a new sound as well! Drivability is pretty much the same, just a little laggier but that's to be expected. But once its hits about 17 to 1800 rpm you can tell its ready to go! I absolutely love it and I think its a perfect option for anyone not really wanting to get a full out single kit and just looking for a little extra performance and the added reliability of getting rid of the stock turbo. Egt's are about the same, i haven't had a chance to tow with it yet so i can only speak for daily driving use. And a HUGE thanks to Morgan for helping me out and taking time out of his day to make sure all went as planned! Such a awesome guy and i would absolutely recommend him to anyone for anything they need!

RedRice589

Reaction score
Well I came in here to do the same. I did not get the tow max I got the (well Morgan can explain deeper) one step past the tow max if I'm not mistaken. And I can say that good god is it nice. It's running low on fuel but at half throttle it pulls twice as hard as it used to (seemingly) and from a roll the '13 mustang of my gf's won't pull back up on me until 95 mph. (From a 50 roll)

I couldn't be happier. It is laggier and smoker at mild speeds but nothing tuning can't change.

Reaction score
This is the turbo Adam has. It is a wheel design we are going to use for the StreetMax only we are upping the street max to a little larger diameter than the one I sent Adam. He has given positive feedback so I can only hope the larger version fares even better!

u6egary4.jpg

The we will not sell this in this version. It was just made to see how it works. The larger one will be available in a month or so.

RedRice589

Reaction score
This is the turbo Adam has. It is a wheel design we are going to use for the StreetMax only we are upping the street max to a little larger diameter than the one I sent Adam. He has given positive feedback so I can only hope the larger version fares even better!

u6egary4.jpg

The we will not sell this in this version. It was just made to see how it works. The larger one will be available in a month or so.

Dibs on the new one....

I'll do my best to Dyno it on box tunes and custom tunes this month sometime. Been busy. I can say it's damn nice compared to the stocker.

Latest posts

Members online