2013 Platinum 6.7 Motor Build

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
wow. looks SO much better buddy. welcome to the 60ft club !

dsmracing1

Reaction score
87a81a170d86b0044d15438bb5843d24.jpg

Put the 22's BMF's from Mike @ No Limit on the truck this week with the Proxes ST 305/45R22. Still have to swap out the rear blocks but this should help with the track times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good!! Bout time you got some rubber and rims on er haha

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
87a81a170d86b0044d15438bb5843d24.jpg

Put the 22's BMF's from Mike @ No Limit on the truck this week with the Proxes ST 305/45R22. Still have to swap out the rear blocks but this should help with the track times.

Looks fantastic

It's amazing how much a simple rim change can improve these trucks. I just threw some one yesterday and was blown away at how much better it looked.

dseitler

Reaction score
I guess, since they are 22's, we can technically call them "rims" :rolleyes:

I love mine!

Looks good! I'll take it:)

Ok so I'm still not happy with it. Go figure. (6 Turbo's so far). What is the correct block to put in the rear of a F350? I have the ones out of a 2014 F250 and they are to big. Looks like the 1" Aluminum block might be right but I want to do this one time. When I measure it its close with the 1" but I might have to be cut down. Any idea?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok so I'm still not happy with it. Go figure. (6 Turbo's so far). What is the correct block to put in the rear of a F350? I have the ones out of a 2014 F250 and they are to big. Looks like the 1" Aluminum block might be right but I want to do this one time. When I measure it its close with the 1" but I might have to be cut down. Any idea?

none.

gfulton

Reaction score

Compounds...........

dseitler

Reaction score
Hell no! I'm extremely happy with the motor setup! In fact I call the motor project complete. Over shot my HP target by 84HP. What I meant was it took 6 Turbos before I found the one I was satisfied with. Now I am moving on the the tires and wheels. What I was not happy with was the truck not sitting level. I am asking for help on who has leveled there truck and what blocks they used in the rear. I'll find out tomorrow.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Hell no! I'm extremely happy with the motor setup! In fact I call the motor project complete. Over shot my HP target by 84HP. What I meant was it took 6 Turbos before I found the one I was satisfied with. Now I am moving on the the tires and wheels. What I was not happy with was the truck not sitting level. I am asking for help on who has leveled there truck and what blocks they used in the rear. I'll find out tomorrow.

F350 Rear Blocks and Carli Leveling kit sits dead level and rides damn good too.

Latest posts

Members online