2022 F350 CCLB Platinum

Black AOD

Reaction score
Waiting on a few parts we still need. I’ll be driving it by Thursday hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
7c690d89f72d2066e0791938d4a5784f.jpg

e8d0447a4589151e42782ca0c7f1a659.jpg

Kits finished.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Man seeing that driving video makes me want to get a turbo and piping kit...truck looks and sounds great!

I need to tweak my tuning, mainly TCM tuning too. Under haevy throttle it kinda defuels like an old Dmax with a trans safe file. Otherwise, I really like the 10r. I'm able to get north of 18mpg with 37s if traffic and my foot cooperate.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Man seeing that driving video makes me want to get a turbo and piping kit...truck looks and sounds great!

I need to tweak my tuning, mainly TCM tuning too. Under haevy throttle it kinda defuels like an old Dmax with a trans safe file. Otherwise, I really like the 10r. I'm able to get north of 18mpg with 37s if traffic and my foot cooperate.

Thanks man. This truck drives exactly how I wanted and the garret g40 sounds absolutely insane.

I will say my only complaint is depending on certain speeds (usually highway in 10th gear) if I slowly get out of it and decelerate sometimes it won’t downshift quite like I’d like it to but I have the tap shifter so it really isn’t too big a deal for me. That’s part of being a non VGT setup too with a specific trans tune too.

Black AOD

Reaction score
sheeit , I should have.

It’s just a small 10” rigid I got from KD Fabworks last year on a Black Friday sale. For a 10” bar it’s impressive. 19,000 lumens of light

ToMang07

Reaction score
Looks like the same one I have on my wheeler, lol

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
Did you have the headlights painted or did you swap with factory sport headlights?
Truck looks amazing man.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Did you have the headlights painted or did you swap with factory sport headlights?
Truck looks amazing man.

Dan @ DC Customs did a painted factory set of takeoff OEM LED lights for me. He did a great job overall, it took him an extremely long time to get them back to me but long run they turned out great!

Latest posts

Members online