38r BatMoWheel Update

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
MadDiesel, where did you have your motor work done at? And do you see a difference with matts cam?

Cant wait to see the differences between the reg 38r and batmos 38r.

Tommy at Hassler diesel had it built for me. Don't know about the cam since I did everything at once. I do know this truck runs smooth and pulls like crazy.. Even with the 1.0 housing. And etg's are very good. I'll be getting on the dyno when Eric at innovative tunes it in a few weeks.

Last edited:

farm boy

Reaction score
Got mine today, as soon as bill gets my injectors from full force I will have some dyno numbers!

Will you be doing a before and after comparison? I know its a little more work to put the truck all together for just a dyno run, then to pull the turbo back off for a wheel swap, but it would be nice to know if the wheel actually gained you anything...

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Will you be doing a before and after comparison? I know its a little more work to put the truck all together for just a dyno run, then to pull the turbo back off for a wheel swap, but it would be nice to know if the wheel actually gained you anything...

we are going to try our best.. Bill should already have the injectors in when i go and pick up the truck, since i don't have the rest of my parts going on it yet... soooooo im gonna try hard to get a baseline number and then swap the wheel out real quick and make a few more runs im really curious as to see what the difference is myself before the other parts go on!

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Good gosh, that video is way cool! I love seeing stuff like that. Makes may brain go into overdrive.

And yes... we're going to do a before and after with the Batmowheel. :D Then Jason can tell everyone he drives a "BMW"! LOL

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Good gosh, that video is way cool! I love seeing stuff like that. Makes may brain go into overdrive.

And yes... we're going to do a before and after with the Batmowheel. :D Then Jason can tell everyone he drives a "BMW"! LOL

Haha yeah, that video is cool I dunno why I haven't posted it on FB yet lmao... And I can't go around telling people that I'm more of a Benz guy lol actually a vw guy with a Locked up engine kinda guy at the moment :doh:

Latest posts

Members online