38r BatMoWheel Update

Wicked

Reaction score
Good gosh, that video is way cool! I love seeing stuff like that. Makes may brain go into overdrive.

And yes... we're going to do a before and after with the Batmowheel. :D Then Jason can tell everyone he drives a "BMW"! LOL

Could you by chance measure any reduction in back pressure? Thats one of the main reasons why I purchased the wheel.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
1.15 and batmowheel are in!! Its raining tonight so i cant get on it to see what she really does. But so far from my 10 minute trip home its just as loud if not slightly louder then the stock 38r wheel. The whistle is a little deeper sounding, maybe more "wooshy" and not as high pitched. Spoolup is about the same maybe a touch slower then the 1.0 housing and stock wheel but really its pretty insignificant.

Next is live tuning and dyno runs are innovative diesel :D

Lowdown89

Reaction score
1.15 and batmowheel are in!! Its raining tonight so i cant get on it to see what she really does. But so far from my 10 minute trip home its just as loud if not slightly louder then the stock 38r wheel. The whistle is a little deeper sounding, maybe more "wooshy" and not as high pitched. Spoolup is about the same maybe a touch slower then the 1.0 housing and stock wheel but really its pretty insignificant.

Next is live tuning and dyno runs are innovative diesel :D

Awesome! When are you going to be dynoing it? As soon as full force gets my injectors to bill, he will be testing it out on the dyno, and then once I get my 1.15 housing back from strokers unlimited that will be going on as well

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Awesome! When are you going to be dynoing it? As soon as full force gets my injectors to bill, he will be testing it out on the dyno, and then once I get my 1.15 housing back from strokers unlimited that will be going on as well
Will be shipping out first thing Monday morning. She's pretty too.....:D

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Will be shipping out first thing Monday morning. She's pretty too.....:D

awesome any pictures? im a sucker for pics LOL feel free to post them in your section or in my 250/200s thread i started if you want to.. also let me know what i owe ya to cover shipping and i will get it to you ASAP

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Well got out and did some wot runs.. Not overly impressed it may pull a little harder up top. But I think it got there quicker before. It does take alittle longer to build boost. Stock wheel and housing would ping 35lbs of boost instantly and jump to 38-40 in OD . now it builds slower but quickly to 31-32 and 35-36 in OD. Alittle more smoke down low. Here's whats weird etg's may be worse.. Before I wouldn't go past 1400* now I hit 1600 and back down to 1500. So I wonder if I have a boost leak somewhere.

I may put the 1.0 housing back on.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
ce0d0f59.jpg

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Went out and hit the streets early. I can say that topend has improved. 1.15 or wheel or both I don't know but I can deffinetly tell she pulls harder uptop.

I'm convinced there some kinds of leak based on my etg's being higher. Before I could hold it to the floor in this peticular tune And it would hold 1400 degrees all day . Now it will hit 1600 and keep going, stay at 1600 or come back down slightly to 1550 and hold.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
I think I found the issues.. 3 boost leaks. Nothing major but leaks not the less. I now make 34-35 Pretty damn fast and 36-37 peak. I feel like I'm making a little more power across the board. Deffinetly top end. But I think I'm making more power at lower boost too. The truck pulls harder at lower boost levels then before. Just driving around town I don't have to spin up the turbo as much to get going. If that makes any sense.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Glad to see you got it figured out. The laggier after the wheel had me concerned..

Wicked

Reaction score
I think I found the issues.. 3 boost leaks. Nothing major but leaks not the less. I now make 34-35 Pretty damn fast and 36-37 peak. I feel like I'm making a little more power across the board. Deffinetly top end. But I think I'm making more power at lower boost too. The truck pulls harder at lower boost levels then before. Just driving around town I don't have to spin up the turbo as much to get going. If that makes any sense.

What were you seeing as far as peak boost psi prior? I smack 40-41 instantly on my stock wheeled 38r with the 1.15 and the same injectors as you... I have my gauge reading from the port on the boost fooler coming off the intake y.

Did it clean up some smoke as well at all?

Latest posts

Members online