6.4 MANIFOLDS **NEW NUMBERS**

juniort444e

Reaction score
Whats the time frame looking like for the 7.3. I know they are last and all but trying to get a rough idea for when my other motor starts to come together i can slap these on it and let her roar. And any idea if you will do v band on those just like the others.

steedspeed

Reaction score
Whats the time frame looking like for the 7.3. I know they are last and all but trying to get a rough idea for when my other motor starts to come together i can slap these on it and let her roar. And any idea if you will do v band on those just like the others.

I will try and get the 7.3 done fairly soon. It should happen quite quickly as far as design goes as I can use the concept of the 6.0/6.4 and be assured of the power potential. All I need is to find a set of stock manifolds to get the head flange measurements unless someone here actually has the CAD file for the 7.3 which would speed things significantly. I'm actually going to do the Duramax next and then the 6.7 as the 6.7 will require quite a bit of thought to get it right in the tight space available. My welder actually has a 7.3 and I know he would love a set as they seem a little laggy in stock form. I'm pretty sure I can make that motor boost instantly, no problem at all.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
ill keep a look out for the duramax manifolds, my brother could use a set on the race truck

Extended Power

Reaction score
Are you saying that you will have to lift the cab to install these manifolds and up pipes on a 6.0L?
Or just on the 6.4L...or both?

steedspeed

Reaction score
wow Steed that is some great work I'll be pre-paying for a set!

Thanks! It only took me a year to design lol! Tom is a very patient man so I'm glad they worked out so well as a reward for the wait. You can all thank him for giving me a nudge every once in a while and asking "are you done yet?" I have some sweet programs running now and am able to machine 1 complete pair of manifolds every night while I sleep.

Reaction score
Thanks! It only took me a year to design lol! Tom is a very patient man so I'm glad they worked out so well as a reward for the wait. You can all thank him for giving me a nudge every once in a while and asking "are you done yet?" I have some sweet programs running now and am able to machine 1 complete pair of manifolds every night while I sleep.

Making money while your sleeping! We all dream of that!!!

dstryr

Reaction score
Yeah!, when it works it's great. Of course, some mornings I come in and find a certain amount of destruction too but mostly its pretty reliable. If I didn't run 24/7 I'd never keep up.

A multi pallet horizontal should be in your future man... especailly with the amount of product you are moving :). Lol everyone thinks Machining is a gold mine..... only if you have enough work to keep the machines running while you are sleeping and everything goes as planned...

powerlifter405

Reaction score
92 RWHP 250FT/LB WOW

For you numbers guys,how about this?

Since it's common knowledge that it takes 7,460 Hampsters to equal 1 Horsepower we will use the formula of 7460:1.

92 Horsepower X 7,460 = 686,320 Hampster power. NOW THAT"S A SERIOUS GAIN!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked:

So your saying there is 92/250 give or take a few as just a bolt on?? Did those trucks have stock turbos? Maybe i missed that part. I'm running IDP tunes w/ stock fuel/turbo and to get another possible 92/250 out of it would be great.

I'm guessing it would help drop EGTS as well. I'm for anything that can help longevity and DDability:toast:

Latest posts

Members online