6.4L Tune Release 3.02

78f100

Reaction score
I ordered 2 new tuners last week and was told it would be the latest tune, or at least thats what I understood. I got the delete pipe with bungs in today cant wait till the tuner gets here.

78f100

Reaction score
Well I guess I was wrong, installed one of the new tuners on my brothers truck and its version 3.01.

3brorce

Reaction score
Do you guys no if there is a way to save the 3.01 files off the device? Probably is no way or is there?

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Eric said last week Monday I believe that he was just getting back from SCT. I heard they were waiting on SCT also.

I'd really be neat if Eric was able to tune on a different platform.

http://www.drewtech.com/enthusiast/index.html

I see guys saying spartan is DD or vise-versa and from what I'm seeing here that is not the case. Drew Tech owns the DD and If i understood correctly when I spoke w/ them, they license spartan to tune on it.

The DD or H&S would just be another platform and give us some options. I'd love to stick w/ IDP tunes but the SCT is so bulky, slow and just plain sucks for a monitor unless i need to see rail pressure.

Anyway, I need to send my SCT in for updates as I have the truck down anyway for the pmf install.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I'd really be neat if Eric was able to tune on a different platform.

http://www.drewtech.com/enthusiast/index.html

I see guys saying spartan is DD or vise-versa and from what I'm seeing here that is not the case. Drew Tech owns the DD and If i understood correctly when I spoke w/ them, they license spartan to tune on it.

The DD or H&S would just be another platform and give us some options. I'd love to stick w/ IDP tunes but the SCT is so bulky, slow and just plain sucks for a monitor unless i need to see rail pressure.

Anyway, I need to send my SCT in for updates as I have the truck down anyway for the pmf install.

We're the only company authorized to use the DashDAQ as a tuning device.

Cory S

Reaction score
i mounted the Livewire down here because it was to bulky to be on the windshield!
fc5d4426.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.