6.4L Tune Release 3.02

powerlifter405

Reaction score
We're the only company authorized to use the DashDAQ as a tuning device.

That was my understanding when I spoke w/ DrewTech but a lot of end users assume Spartan owns the DD, as in the langauge of their posts. Buts thats neither here nor there really, DT is the owner and it would nice if they expand that license as I hear the DD is a great monitor.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
simple guys. tune with the livewire. throw it in the console. and buy a dashdaq from me to monitor with :D

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

LOL, you so funny!!
Correct me if i'm wrong but the livewire isn't much to look at. I have an CTS but the DD has a few more items that it monitors, as I understand, so thats why i'm contemplating that route.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
LOL, you so funny!!
Correct me if i'm wrong but the livewire isn't much to look at. I have an CTS but the DD has a few more items that it monitors, as I understand, so thats why i'm contemplating that route.

Livewires are ugly, and screen leaves a lot to be desired. I sold my cts for the dashdaq. It was a great decision.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
LOL, you so funny!!

you can monitor soooo many more on the DD... I went from a CTS to a DD. we are a dealer direct from DrewTech now.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
simple guys. tune with the livewire. throw it in the console. and buy a dashdaq from me to monitor with :D

Whats you're price on the dashdaq?? not really in the market for one just yet, but i will be after I get wheels and tires for her mustang. She'll probly kill me if i buy anything else for the truck before her wheels and tires LOL.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
you can monitor soooo many more on the DD... I went from a CTS to a DD. we are a dealer direct from DrewTech now.

Nice, how many items can you monitor w/ an analog/swept gauge appearance. I think the CTS is 5. I'd love to be able to make some of the gauges smaller and have a few more on display.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
guys I'm gonna send you PMs so I don't derail this or bother the OP. also check in my vendor section for the dashdaq thread. we can converse there.

Matt

Reaction score
Has anyone actually paid for these updates? If not, then it'll be out when its out.

3brorce

Reaction score
I was hoping to have these for Scheid but I guess that aint gonna happen. Maybe by winter. I heard that Ford has some new flashes out so they are tuning those in right away instead releasing 3.03 I guess

Wayne

Reaction score
I'm sure innovative will announce when it actually releases in this thread. Until then I will hold on to my programmer.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I need this to come out ASAP. I sent mine in a while back because i was told it was ready. Got no calls o i called in and was told it wasnt ready so i had it shipped back. I now have a tuner with nothing on it.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
I'm sure innovative will announce when it actually releases in this thread. Until then I will hold on to my programmer.

I call before sending mine in and I was told there were some SCT issues and to call back to confirm before sending it in.
If I didn't have the SCT, I'd just use the H&S or the DD. Email Eric and he'll fill you in......

Latest posts

Members online