6.4L Tune Release 3.02

dstryr

Reaction score
Pretty sad you cant call a company and get an honest answer unless you talk to the owner...if those were my guys lying to my customers there could be some issues...

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Pretty sad you cant call a company and get an honest answer unless you talk to the owner...if those were my guys lying to my customers there could be some issues...

Jesus Christ...they are waiting on something just like we are...from what I've heard Eric's stuff is done its out of his hands

I get that you just got your truck back from that fiasco and want the tunes but damn dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dustball8504

Reaction score
FWIW, I was messing with my X3 while I was on the phone with SCT trying to get a recovery tune to try and mine is version 3.02 <----not a typo :D

Wayne

Reaction score
I hope so. My truck just made it's last violent shift on stock shafts (not counting my billet input) with 3.01 xrace tuning. I'm looking very forward to some smoother shifts, and a little less smoke down low.

Sent from the side of the road waiting for a tow:mad:

jdgleason

Reaction score
I hope so. My truck just made it's last violent shift on stock shafts (not counting my billet input) with 3.01 xrace tuning. I'm looking very forward to some smoother shifts, and a little less smoke down low.

Sent from the side of the road waiting for a tow:mad:

8e93fb98.jpg

3f8473c1.jpg

AllanB

Reaction score
I just had Eric put the Extreme X on my tuner. I know that it isn't the 3.02, but just what is going to be the big differences from 3.01. I read this whole thread a while back, but have forgotten what all it said. Anyone care to sum it up in one post? Either way I will probably wait a couple of months untill some of the smoke clears. I am sure Eric will get bombarded when it is released.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
well I'm running my extreme x more now. throttle isn't touchey at all. and it's smokeless down low. but smokes up top. I believe it's my favorite. shifts are crisp. but not jarring. no dead spots. and pulls hard from 0-100 the same. it's the emailed version btw also

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Latest posts

Members online