6.7 Build (TXGLASSMAN)....

JMart

Reaction score
Matt said he had a few customers doing some stuff but not a 100% sure on what exactly

Dude I told you my truck is there right now.:naughty:

I think I saw him post some pics of a compounded 6.0 he was putting together. It was on Facebook so you guys wouldn't have noticed it.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Im driving it next time i see you, like it or not!!!!!

As long as mike isn't around maybe we can make that happen. If mike is with you he will wanna drive and ill be walking home cause he will do that sweet window in the block mod I'm hoping doesn't happen

JMart

Reaction score
As long as mike isn't around maybe we can make that happen. If mike is with you he will wanna drive and ill be walking home cause he will do that sweet window in the block mod I'm hoping doesn't happen

Take me for a ride and I will drop the Squatch jokes.:poke:

JMart

Reaction score
If we do I hope you don get mad or feel left out. We still love you

Love you too sweet cheeks

Damn when did we start taking cheap shots at each other? I thought we was Friends lol

I am bored. Stuck in the house all day with nothing to do. Matt has my truck, Jen's car is at the dealer so she is driving the F150, to damn hot to take the bike out so I have spent almost all day on PSA.

java

Reaction score

LOL sounds like a plan! Ill baby it i swear :poke:

TrickTruck

Reaction score
So, bottom line is that this motor design is capable of not only a lot of power in the high rpm range, but it 'could' make a ton of bottom end power too, but the rods won't hold up?

So the 3 or 4 companies making turbo upgrades are going to make kits that only address the high end because they want to make bolt on kits, not something that needs the motor pulled and rods upgraded?

Makes me wonder if Ford will upgrade the rods in '14 or '15 to keep up with Chevy/Dodge HP claims. Also, will these aftermarket companies be offering kits specifically for people who do upgrade their rods.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So, bottom line is that this motor design is capable of not only a lot of power in the high rpm range, but it 'could' make a ton of bottom end power too, but the rods won't hold up?

So the 3 or 4 companies making turbo upgrades are going to make kits that only address the high end because they want to make bolt on kits, not something that needs the motor pulled and rods upgraded?

Makes me wonder if Ford will upgrade the rods in '14 or '15 to keep up with Chevy/Dodge HP claims. Also, will these aftermarket companies be offering kits specifically for people who do upgrade their rods.

ford will not, unless the rods become a severe warranty issue.

09stroker

Reaction score

Well thats facking rude!!!I will break it in right for you!

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
The 63 kit is not laggy at all and is fun to drive. Power on tap. I'm sure craig already has plans for a bigger kit

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

dirk0

Reaction score
Well, Randall just left my place and I got the full low down on the build. :evil

This is going to be interesting to say the least and I'm a bit jealous!! After discussing timelines, we *MIGHT* have my truck ready first for the "drag and brag" or whatever the f it's called. Both of us are waiting on parts\tear down. If we make it, we make it. Regardless, the truck we are after will be called out to meet us at North Star or Kennedale.

I suggest this thread stay open for $hits and giggles and once the build starts, have an official thread with only updates\pics\whatnot related to the build. I will also start a "Project Dinosaur" or "Project Pointless" thread to keep my build separate. TXFatman.... err TXGlassman will be over here and JMart has offered to help as well. So there will be plenty of pics of the Texas build's that just kicked off. And hopefully some video of the 6.7 vs. 7.3 once both trucks are finished.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.