6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The engine was built by CFD and it was not our first nor our last 6.7 powerstroke engine build.
Internally balanced clearanced and to our custom specs.
The engine will take everything you throw at it DAN....Hammer down.

PSA How do you prefer your crow?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The engine was built by CFD and it was not our first nor our last 6.7 powerstroke engine build.

wow. psa is really eating crow now! dang you got them with your quality build thats being thrown in the junk pile. well done!!

what are these "custom specs " you speak of ? must be top secret engine building stuff. like your welding with a coat hanger secret stuff?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
We understand who ( if even ) built the motor, and who is currently working on it.

But my comment about fixing others *** up's was just a general rule. You may understand who to blame but you guys would be shocked at the amount of idiots and flat out liars out there that try to pull stunts and rip shops off for crap someone else did or they them selves did. Its just better to never even be involved with those types.

Dan

Reaction score
If I had to guess, I would almost bet that CFD had the motor put together by a machine shop. I'm just looking at the quality of the work that you can see, and if CFD built the motor I would think there would be problems with it by now.

I did get a decent bill from their machine shop.. So this presumption is accurate

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Loser.

Since when did dropping a engine off at a machinist make you an engine builder?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

PSA? What did Hillbilly Deluxe Diesel get right? Everytime I hear about this shop its someone's thread on a busted motor or busted looking turbo kit. I'd hardly feel the need to chest pound if I were in any way shape or form attached to or connected with Deliverance Diesel.

How anyone from there can even show their face after some of the worse looking chit I have ever seen on a truck come out of that "shop" ( loosely termed ) is beyond most all of us here.

Speaking of eating put down the retard sandwiches and back away from the table.

Last edited:

Elliott

Reaction score
That's our guess especially knowing what all it takes. As much as they love to flaunt their work, it's rather shocking they've never told anyone they built an engine before.

My guess is if they tried to build an engine, it still wouldn't be running, or already grenaded. It's a shame they put that junk piping and manifold on it and contaminated a refreshed motor.

Jhaddox

Reaction score

When the only exposure you get is negative...somethings wrong...you have a crew of *** ups...gtfo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
I just want to know if it came with there custom temp sensor retention compound?
0DA-46EA6126CF7D-3571-000002440592C147_zps99dc47a3.jpg

Snake

Reaction score
I did get a decent bill from their machine shop.. So this presumption is accurate

Send me 10,000 USD and I'll also send you a decent bill.

What do you mean by "their machine shop?" Did they send the work out somewhere else? Or was it done in house?

Latest posts

Members online