6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

09stroker

Reaction score
Holy cow this guy is a **** bag! Not that we didn't know that already but multiple possession with intent to distribute and assault and multiple destruction of property charges just kinda reinforces what we've all been thinking .

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Looks like he has an opioid addiction issue. Multiple charges of possession of narcotics with intent to sell. That explains a whole lot

Hey I'm with you guys about the crap work but are we sure this is the same guy??? I mean it probably is but Idk. Showing how terrible a man's work is is one thing but calling him a drug addict is completely different. If it's him then so be it but just want to make sure we're not wrongfully slandering a guy

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

bricewise

Reaction score
Hey I'm with you guys about the crap work but are we sure this is the same guy??? I mean it probably is but Idk. Showing how terrible a man's work is is one thing but calling him a drug addict is completely different. If it's him then so be it but just want to make sure we're not wrongfully slandering a guy

If it looks like a duck, walks and talk like a duck....its a duck.

Same county, same name. I could be wrong but think Dan gave this guy the benefit of the doubt and got screwed

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score

Idk if its the same guy, he's married with kids. Could be though....

pog

Reaction score
this is too funny. i fake name "bobs diesel" likes "dirtydiesels" page. life must really hurt at that level

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
bob and rob diesel. That's about as creative as their user names on here. Surprised the fake fb names don't have soot or coal or smoke in them LOL

buck russell

Reaction score
Anyone ever think of reaching out and taking legal action? Maybe contact the BBB?

Just sucks when people pull this **** and expect to get away with it. The internet is a bitch!

jdgleason

Reaction score
Dan explained several times that he's over it. Lesson learned and he's moving on.

Gotta admire a man who decides against destroying a company purely because that's not how he rolls.

pog

Reaction score
Gotta admire a man who decides against destroying a company purely because that's not how he rolls.

but id hate to see other people go thru this that dont got his kinda money. hopefully dans is the last truck they fck up

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.