6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Dan

Reaction score
image.jpg

DIEZEL

Reaction score
dieseltip#044

dieseltip#044

Diesels are like people. It may look good on the outside, but at the end of the day its whats underneath that makes it worthwhile.

02BigD

Reaction score
No one told me anything....it is however an extremely prudent move to have the engine gone through.

You have handled this whole thing very well, and that is commendable. But not having that engine inspected is a fool hearty move, especially considering it will take Custom next to no time to pull it out. I personally suggest this as I have been roughly in your shoes before, and when the engine was pulled, it was clear that it was only a matter of short time before it grenaded and took out good parts out with it.

It would be a damn shame for an engine failure, to damage those nice expensive turbos you plan on putting on there.

Snake

Reaction score
Saw this on CompD:

I don't know if this has already been shown but, this is written on CFDs website under 6.7 single turbo kit now. LMAO

Note: Before prchasing this product buyer must agree that they have reviewed information contained on forums.

Powertroke Army, Powerstroke.org, Competition Diesel, and any other diesel forum.

The competition is very stiff and they have went out of their way to post negative reviews and remarks.

If after reading the Threads you want to purchase a kit from another company we suggest you do so.

We will confirm that you have been notified of the negative information contained on forums before completing this transaction.

Translation: "Our kits really suck, and we don't plan on making it any better. So we just wanna make sure you dgaf about your brand new truck. Maybe we can work up a complementary custom fender exhaust for you."

Nooooooo, the real translation: "We are going to keep track of how many people chose not to buy our junk because of something they read on the forums so we can desperately try to strengthen the lawsuit we're filing."

02BigD

Reaction score
Nooooooo, the real translation: "We are going to keep track of how many people chose not to buy our junk because of something they read on the forums so we can desperately try to strengthen the lawsuit we're filing."

How would they know who had read it, and purchased elsewhere?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.