6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I still can't get over the fact the company is named Confederate Diesel... what kind if hillbilly dumbass thinks that is a positive image right off the bat? Lol my guess is it would only appeal to the "I'm country look at my rebel flag" fags...

No offense Dan. Obviously your not intended to be in that group.

loboost

Reaction score
I still can't get over the fact the company is named Confederate Diesel... what kind if hillbilly dumbass thinks that is a positive image right off the bat? Lol my guess is it would only appeal to the "I'm country look at my rebel flag" fags...

No offense Dan. Obviously your not intended to be in that group.

I'm from the south...and I'm a pro southern kind guy...but I 100% agree with you...

The Confederate flag is fine...when its used to express what it was/is intended to be for...

Then you get backwoods redneck pieces of shti like CFD that make the regular backwoods rednecks look good.

At least the regular backwoods guys have ethics and morals.

jdgleason

Reaction score
The funniest thing about this is that CFD keeps saying that their customers don't care about forums... Which is all fine and probably gives them warm fuzzies to tell people.

BUT who makes up the majority of the population at big diesel events like TS, Scheid, NHRDA meets, dyno days, track days, sled pulls, etc? FORUM MEMBERS. What does everyone do at these events? Bullsh1t about truck parts. Word will spread quick boys. Let me know how that works out for you.

12stroker

Reaction score
The funniest thing about this is that CFD keeps saying that their customers don't care about forums... Which is all fine and probably gives them warm fuzzies to tell people.

BUT who makes up the majority of the population at big diesel events like TS, Scheid, NHRDA meets, dyno days, track days, sled pulls, etc? FORUM MEMBERS. What does everyone do at these events? Bullsh1t about truck parts. Word will spread quick boys. Let me know how that works out for you.

That's very true.

Dan

Reaction score
Oh it already has! Hahaha even up here in Fort Mac/ Alberta for that matter where there is enough opportunity for folks to do turbo kits etc etc etc I'm not saying theirs lots of oil field money around here but theirs lots of oil field money around here and everyone and their dog has a jacked up diesel and is always looking for more power... Anyways I'm sure you can put two and two together, but I'm going to step out on a limb and say that SPE has sold multipule items up here in Alberta... Even a built 6.7 engine? And I hope it contines that way as I'm sure there's wont be any CFD items shipped this way

SPE

Reaction score
Oh it already has! Hahaha even up here in Fort Mac/ Alberta for that matter where there is enough opportunity for folks to do turbo kits etc etc etc I'm not saying theirs lots of oil field money around here but theirs lots of oil field money around here and everyone and their dog has a jacked up diesel and is always looking for more power... Anyways I'm sure you can put two and two together, but I'm going to step out on a limb and say that SPE has sold multipule items up here in Alberta... Even a built 6.7 engine? And I hope it contines that way as I'm sure there's wont be any CFD items shipped this way

You're correct. We have 4 dealers of SPE products in Canada as well.

loboost

Reaction score
5atemeny.jpg

I had to go look at their website to see what the demo kit looked like.

Potential buyers have to attest to their having read the forums before they'll sale it...kinda shooting themselves in the foot IMO

RnEmOvr

Reaction score
The publicity they have gotten is insane. To bad its all bad.

Ask me about renting this space for your business.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Why would anyone even put that in a disclaimer? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen someone put on there.. I mean it is good that they put it but anyone with a legit business wouldn't put something that stupid on there

TripleE44

Reaction score
5atemeny.jpg

I had to go look at their website to see what the demo kit looked like.

Potential buyers have to attest to their having read the forums before they'll sale it...kinda shooting themselves in the foot IMO

At first I thought this. But I'm starting to think they actually believe we all are just jealous when we point out everything that sucks with them. Like they actually think people are mad that they got their turbo kits out first or something.

They're so delusional I bet they think they can convince potential customers they're kits are so awesome because they got haterz.

Latest posts

Members online