6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Snake

Reaction score
At first I thought this. But I'm starting to think they actually believe we all are just jealous when we point out everything that sucks with them. Like they actually think people are mad that they got their turbo kits out first or something.

They're so delusional I bet they think they can convince potential customers they're kits are so awesome because they got haterz.

This has to be it! "If our kits weren't awesome, we wouldn't have haters." LOL LOL

Reaction score
This has to be it! "If our kits weren't awesome, we wouldn't have haters." LOL LOL

All their kits now ship with a Haterz sticker.
haters-gonna-hate.jpg

WoodBoy

Reaction score
We are glad to help :rockon: We will make sure we keep threads like this going in order to help you sell more kits

09stroker

Reaction score
By doing some CFD math that comes out to like 78 kits in the past 3 weeks.... :fustrate:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
What ever you guys are doing is working, we sold 2 more kits today.

Lol Maybe you took a couple hits of some bad crank or something, but uhhh... you remember calling me crying for help with the Internet meanies? You know, the people online you said that "don't matter" to your customers and business.... Binging must be a bitch on the memory, eh?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Lol Maybe you took a couple hits of some bad crank or something, but uhhh... you remember calling me crying for help with the Internet meanies? You know, the people online you said that "don't matter" to your customers and business.... Binging must be a bitch on the memory, eh?

LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

pog

Reaction score
What ever you guys are doing is working, we sold 2 more kits today.

great two more threads that are gonna be poppin' up the forums about how ****ttty your kits are. those poor bastards

Last edited:

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score

Who smoking that crank? Gata don't play that ****!

imelmo

Reaction score

Cocaine Fueled Diesel

Latest posts

Members online