6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
I posted the minutes from a city council meeting up there, detailing how Justin K Holder explained his qualifications as Ideal Buick shop foreman, in order to gain a waiver for his business.

I don't remember where I posted them though.

Interestingly enough, he's only had permission to be in business at his current location since Oct 12. And BBB says he's been in business since 2006.

2006 is when his probation was terminated, coincidentally.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I bet all them reviews were done by themselves. There is 3 5Star reviews from the same name on that one site

WoodBoy

Reaction score
"Your Honor, they keep posting pictures of my client's work and it's ruining my client's reputation."

"We cant help that we made a thread on the .org to compare our products based on our opinion against a reputable company so we can dish it out but we cant handle real reviews from our customers"

RnEmOvr

Reaction score
I brought my attorney with me

smartdog-1.jpg

Something witty.

bricewise

Reaction score
So you are discussing giving fraudulent reviews to an otherwise 5 star business. And by fraudulent I mean you need to be a customer to provide a review.
What you have in fact done is post a link in a thread trying to show how awful a business is when in fact all the reviews are 5 star.

Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

It also show malicious intent to slander a business.

screen shot taken

You know I know your too dumb to understand this but this has already been brought to the Virginia Surpreme court and no higher. This is one of those free speech things. You know one of those rights that protect us from idiots like yourself.

bricewise

Reaction score
Now now don't want to hurt his feelings he'll screenshot his attorney right to us and we'll all get timeout!

Hopefully its not the same attorney he had when he was making plea deals for his narcotic possession....otherwise he may be paying all of us.

DIEZEL

Reaction score
sting like a butterfly...

sting like a butterfly punch like a flea

Attachments

• 26b22177171733efda8e085fa5172f60.jpg
    26b22177171733efda8e085fa5172f60.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 99

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Should we shorten yours up a little so your feet can't touch?...you seem to be doing such a good job yourself

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online