6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Fantom

Reaction score
Well apparently now SPE does sht work and convict faggot diesel has to clean up the mess

We ripped the SPE hack job off.

carnage-8114-picture32818-doyles-compressor-after-weld-slag-pipes.jpg

here was the turbo that had weld slag pass through

carnage-8114-picture32810-dpc-y-pipe-matt-doyle.jpg

here was the ypipe we pulled off

carnage-8114-picture32802-dented-pipe-clear-dual-fueler-doyle-dpc-truck-wire-hanging-off-welds.jpg

Theis was dented to clear a dual fueler looks great. Nice welding wire hanging out and powder coated.

carnage-8114-picture32794-doyles-blown-uppipe.jpg

And finally the same thing Dan had trouble with a blown uppipe bellow and just nasty welds.

We are not one to talk and had no intention of posting the pics.
I guess we just want to put it out there how awful there work is.

We rebuilt the whole kit, and tacked it, Mr. Doyle himself layed down some great looking welds and that is how we got it done in 3 days.
Unfortuneately the turbo was too far gone and went out on him shortly after.
We had already sized the kit for a larger setup which is going on now.

It is hard to tell what all that SPE slag did to the poor fellows engine.

SPE and there moderator buddies have deleted these pics on PSA multiple times, closed MAtt's thread when he attempted to ask them about it.

They have blamed the customer and said he is the one that turned it up blowing the flex joint. They said they were rushed when they had the truck 6 months.

If you guys really want to know what is going on ask Matt himself.

And by the way SPE is the main company pushing to have there biggest competitor 2 hours south out of the 6.7 market.

You guys ask for the truth there it is in a nutshell.

Snake

Reaction score
Deja vu

"Those aren't my drugs. I was just holding them for someone"

"That isn't slag from my welds. I was just cleaning up someone else's."

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Deja vu

"Those aren't my drugs. I was just holding them for someone"

"That isn't slag from my welds. I was just cleaning up someone else's."

Lol exactly. I've talked extensively with Dan and Amy regarding CFD. I cannot think of one single time where either of them wished any form or type of ill-will on CFD. Their biggest concern was why a group of kiddies posing as a shop would continually try to call them out, make factless claims about SPE, so on and so fourth. SPE is a stand up group of people IMO. They easily could have buried CFD a long time ago but chose to take the high ground and let things work themselves out. Justine Holder (cfd_shop) can say whatever he wants about other shops and other shops work but the bottom line is he can't be trusted because he is a known liar with an extensive background of shady dealings and misrepresentation. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't take the world of someone like him anymore serious than I do my 2 year old niece telling me she has a purple penguin living in her bathroom....

PSD715

Reaction score
Lol exactly. I've talked extensively with Dan and Amy regarding CFD. I cannot think of one single time where either of them wished any form or type of ill-will on CFD. Their biggest concern was why a group of kiddies posing as a shop would continually try to call them out, make factless claims about SPE, so on and so fourth. SPE is a stand up group of people IMO. They easily could have buried CFD a long time ago but chose to take the high ground and let things work themselves out. Justine Holder (cfd_shop) can say whatever he wants about other shops and other shops work but the bottom line is he can't be trusted because he is a known liar with an extensive background of shady dealings and misrepresentation. I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't take the world of someone like him anymore serious than I do my 2 year old niece telling me she has a purple penguin living in her bathroom....

With the stuff he's on, he's probably more likely to see a purple penguin than she is.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
They(the pictures) never even existed on the org where that post was first posted. Are you just screwing with everyone, or are you really that stupid?
Seriously??? I don't know why I'm surprised, but I am. A new acronym for CFD... complete fail diesel.

Just look at the album carnage on .org
Cfd_shop usercp
There is no such album.

Last edited:

Snake

Reaction score
They(the pictures) never even existed on the org where that post was first posted. Are you just screwing with everyone, or are you really that stupid?

I'll go with what's behind door number 2. He's really that stupid.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Seriously??? I don't know why I'm surprised, but I am. A new acronym for CFD... complete fail diesel.

I said that because if I didn't know any better, I'd swear he was making that post knowing full well that there were no pics just so he could claim people are deleting his pictures. Then once he claimed that he could show how people are trying to keep him down to protect the other companies from competition.

There is no such album.

And NOW someone deleted the whole album too!! They're all trying to censor him because his products are so far advanced and they make everyone else look like amateurs.

Last edited:

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I said that because if I didn't know any better, I'd swear he was making that post knowing full well that there were no pics just so he could claim people are deleting his pictures. Then once he claimed that he could show how people are trying to keep him down to protect the other companies from competition.

And NOW someone deleted the whole album too!! They're all trying to censor him because his products are so far advanced and they make everyone else look like amateurs.
I wasn't questioning you at all...
If CFD actually did what you are suggesting (which I wouldn't put it past them) that's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen on a forum in over 12 years!

Latest posts

Members online