6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
damn.. had over 100 posts to catch up on. And found a freaking train wreck!! This guy must have memory problems. He repeats him self over and over again, and every time it's full of more bullshiz. And to have his "father" (LOL) post on his behalf is astonishing! Grow up kid! But when as IP check is ran is comes out to the Evan, guess we know who the bitch in the shop is now. I seriously want to see a 1000hp 6.7. What's the highest recorded 6.7 right now? 884, correct? Or has someone else beat that? And that was on a bone stock engine with dual fuelers, single charger (that was stolen from your design, LOL), and on 40's with a ton of spray. All your facebook page was the other day was one guy saying thanks for the tunes, that was it... not 1000's of satisfied customers. And your customer review site showed one review as well.. That was until it was posted here, then all these fake names started posting up on there. Just face it, your shop sucks ass at fabricating and customer service. Dan is not the only guy to have a problem with one of your kits, all eyes are on Dan right now because of the negative notoriety your shop has gotten from the biggest diesel forums on the net. Do yourself and every other 6.7 owner a favor, stop trying to be something your not. Stick with oil changes, and tuner installs... Just please, no custom MCC files, you've done enough damage. Or can you even get H&S products now? They have kicked you off of their forum and removed you from their dealer list haven't they?

DDDDAAAAABBBB!!

Gotta have Bentley teach me how to copy other people's stuff 2 years in advance

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Do you have any idea how long it takes to catch up on 104 pages?
All that work...and this drug dealing pos still hasn't offered a resolution...just more talking in circles.
This is gonna go nowhere without a lawyer, Dan. Don't let them string you along any more...it's not worth the effort. Just sue their asses out of business and be done with it. You win the case...and you will...and your lawyer fees will be added to the total.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Reaction score
If the admin keeps changing my post dan they are going to ruin this dialect and any chance of remedy.
The code has to be accurate. Screenshots have to match up with the program we are running to track this.

The business is fine Steve. No one wants there money back except Dan.

Dan wanted his kit off and exchanged for a frozen boost setup 4 months later. that was way out of the 30 day window, we did it anyway and applied the money to this custom frozen boost HE HAD TO HAVE. So he is still under a lifetime warranty on the uppipes and headers for sure.
The frozen boost will never be returned because he had to have that big bastard.
He just realizes now it will not fit under the hood.

The piping we would gladly repair under lifetime , or return it.
That seems to be his only issue at this point.

Which is a far cry from being ripped off for 27000 as everyone claimed.

The man is currently running a Confederate Diesel 1000 hp engine with a lifetime warranty. That is a good deal.

BTW Dan we still need you to send in an address to send the warranty contract to.

Now that I'm caught up.. how does that lifetime warranty work? Is that the life of the truck or CFD? I have a strange feeling that the truck will outlast the business. So here in a few weeks when this lifetime warranty 1000hp engine scatters.. and your business has closed up shop.. should he come to you personally for the work?

And to think... I thought this was dying down a bit. Lol

https://www.facebook.com/confederatedeezulfail

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Lmao LOL LOL Evan, how exactly does Internet suicide feel? It looks terrible. But I don't feel bad. The amount of people like myself with no connection to cfd, or the unfortunate recipients of the piece of **** turbo kits, that are against you and cfd. No biased opinion. I've read and seen about as much as I could have from both sides of the many stories. It's CLEAR, cfd should not be a business, at all, what so ever. I wouldn't want you to so much as put air into my tires. Let alone put a turbo kit on a $50-60k truck.

Snake

Reaction score
Confederate Diesel makes the best single turbo kit for the 6.7. It just doesn't look pretty. Or do well on the dyno or at the track. Or as a daily driver.

TravisG

Reaction score
I am not Justin, I am his father. To answer your I do not like firearms personaly and have never owned any of my own, since if was like 15. I have used them in the military as I am a vietvet

Do you by chance also go by the name Becky Star?