6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

TripleE44

Reaction score
I want to comment on this.

From 10 seconds to 21 seconds, the trip shows you went from 656.6 miles to 657.0 miles. Thats .4 miles in 11 seconds.

11/60 = .1833

.4miles / .1833 = 2.18 miles per minute. 2.18 miles per minute x 60 miles per hour = 130.9 miles per hour. Sure your local police might like to see that.

Screenshotted.

Snake

Reaction score
No sir. Wasn't speeding actually. Speedometers broke. (common issue on that year chevy). Might write me an inspection ticket for that being broke though!

So everything you said in the video was a lie? Or are you lying now? Which is it?

Snake

Reaction score
I want to comment on this.

From 10 seconds to 21 seconds, the trip shows you went from 656.6 miles to 657.0 miles. Thats .4 miles in 11 seconds.

11/60 = .1833

.4miles / .1833 = 2.18 miles per minute. 2.18 miles per minute x 60 miles per hour = 130.9 miles per hour. Sure your local police might like to see that.

Beat me to it. And I don't think the cops or the judge will buy the "my speedometer is broken" b.s.

Hope you have fun riding the bus. Or maybe you'll actually spend some time behind bars and get traded for cigarettes. Those wooly boogers above your eyes should at least keep the man gravy out of them.

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
then your wife should have swallowed. she's not the giver i thought she was.

I really am Justin's father....I don't really appreciate the comments about my wife......but I guess that is why Justin to me to never ever post.

loboost

Reaction score

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I really am Justin's father....I don't really appreciate the comments about my wife......but I guess that is why Justin to me to never ever post.

you are just as well spoken too!

tell your wife to come on over to my apartment and hang with a real man!!

02BigD

Reaction score
Yes because you were charged 3199 for the kit. We discounted it considerable.
All things considered.

Look, Junior, I ain't quoting a whole bunch of chit...bottom line is you loose. You ***ed up a dude's truck, and your work sucks. This isn't the first go around with folks like yourself with this group of enthusiasts, and the idiot never wins. Deservedly so.

Carry on if you wish...it's fun to watch. But rest assured, your days are numbered just as those before you.

12stroker

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome (I think). I'm his father so it's hard to not "feel". I can say that from his customer reviews, and many of his customers that I have run into locally have told me how pleased they are with the service they have received. I also know he has gone to great lengths to ensure total customer satisfaction. Do I factually have any knowledge about all of the stuff posted on the site, no so I will refrain from discussing.

Maybe the only customer satisfaction he has made was in a oil change.

12stroker

Reaction score
He never called.

We sent out a brand new 800 dollar y pipe that got bent in shipping, but we wouldn't send him a 2 dollar fitting.

You don't really think logically.

Either way he said he knew it was leaking, heard it start ticking, and still drove it.
there was nothing we could do.
I spoke with him personally several times, and he never once told us he was upset.
In fact he posted a wonderful review on .org

HHHMMMMMMM

Bull crap Ray called and emailed He has the emails from yall fools.

powerstroked08

Reaction score

Yeah Dan. Apparently since the rods can handle 1K hp means now your engine is making 1K hp. Thats cool I guess there are a ton of 1200 horse 6.4's that all have left the factory from ford....I don't know how your handling this so well. My hats off to you sir!

Latest posts

Members online