6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

WoodBoy

Reaction score
How about a shop show down. 6.7s only. Run what ya brung?

If that was the case I would hope road armor or someone donates a reinforced bumped to SPE and they blindside the driver's door of Confederate diesel while evan or Justin is driving

TripleE44

Reaction score
How about a shop show down. 6.7s only. Run what ya brung?

Confederate wouldn't make it because while they were on their way the PSA mods would call the police and have them impound their 1000hp 6.7 so their favorites(SPE) could win easily. Duh.

bricewise

Reaction score
Confederate wouldn't make it because while they were on their way the PSA mods would call the police and have them impound their 1000hp 6.7 so their favorites(SPE) could win easily. Duh.

Don't forget that 1000hp 6.7 is GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
Holy I missed a lot in 24hrs took a whole day of being unproductive at work to get cought up but worth the laughs LOL. So much win in this thread haha

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Just when it looks like things will cool down, the cfd goons are at it again on the .org! This soap opera will never end... I can't believe the crap cfd is pulling.

01PSD

Reaction score
omfg what a bunch of morons, I mean I'm at a loss for words... the retardation levels they've reached are unprecedented LOL LOL

Jhaddox

Reaction score
tinfoil.jpg

Ray

Reaction score
He never called.

We sent out a brand new 800 dollar y pipe that got bent in shipping, but we wouldn't send him a 2 dollar fitting.

You don't really think logically.

Either way he said he knew it was leaking, heard it start ticking, and still drove it.
there was nothing we could do.
I spoke with him personally several times, and he never once told us he was upset.
In fact he posted a wonderful review on .org

HHHMMMMMMM

You saying I never called was a lie I called y'all numerous times and yes when I first got the kit I asked about the fitting I'm almost positive it was you I asked about it if it wasnt you it was Justin. The leak I knew about was at the pedestal and I fixed that leak that day. And I sent you the vid of it ticking and was told it was normal I really don't care that the motor went even tho it was from the oil fitting because it would have blown eventually Last I checked I'm not asking Cfd for a new motor or anything else. That being said I'm not a happy customer the kit needs so much refinement it's not even funny. The reason no other kits are out is because those shops hold themselves to a higher level and don't want a kit that isn't presentable. And I don't see any other shop blaming the customer for their mistakes.