6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
In all honesty, I could care less if your Justin or his father. Clearly if your Justin your a **** up. And if your his father you clearly didn't instill any type of values worth bragging out.

If my son was gallivanting around like Justin has I sure as hell wouldn't be on some internet forum trying to do whatever it is your trying to do.

I understand what your are saying.....I guess its just a case of unconditional love for my son.

Beans71086

Reaction score

bricewise

Reaction score
I think I understand the advice you are providing (given the many threats that have been posted) but I'm only aware of one unhappy customer which is Dan.

But don't worry I won't hesitate doing as suggested if I am aware a situation that warrants the occaision. Thanks for your concern.

Perhaps I was raised differently. Workmanship says a lot about a person. And if my father or mother ever saw I put this out as a product of mine. They'd beat me to death with it

1234203_161102294091437_693101377_n.jpg

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Yes I did see that, but how can I tell that was an "actual" customer posting? It doesn't appear that my postings that I am Justin's father is being accepted as credible.

That "appearance" is crystal clear.

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Perhaps I was raised differently. Workmanship says a lot about a person. And if my father or mother ever saw I put this out as a product of mine. They'd beat me to death with it

1234203_161102294091437_693101377_n.jpg

I have seen that same shot over and over again. I actually sall it when it originally left Justin's shop. Was it pretty heck no. I do know that it was a rushed job to meet a customer's needs and that customer satisfied.

Beans71086

Reaction score
Yes I did see that, but how can I tell that was an "actual" customer posting? It doesn't appear that my postings that I am Justin's father is being accepted as credible.

You have a great point, I can't tell if I'm really posting right now. :bs:

I see where your son gets it now.... a whole family of jackasses.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You have a great point, I can't tell if I'm really posting right now. :bs:

I see where your son gets it now.... a whole family of jackasses.

bleach in the gene pool. please god. this whole famnily is retarded. even though this dude is bipolar, i'd rather believe it really is his dad, as it clears so many things up.

so dad- what you think about your son rolling over on his buddies to save his own ass in the cocaine trafficking deal? must have been a proud day !!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
bleach in the gene pool. please god. this whole famnily is retarded. even though this dude is bipolar, i'd rather believe it really is his dad, as it clears so many things up.

so dad- what you think about your son rolling over on his buddies to save his own ass in the cocaine trafficking deal? must have been a proud day !!

Snap.

PSA CEO

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I almost died with this one

Originally Posted by cfd_shop View Post
The customers we have are still solid.

And as far as a 6.7 kit goes we are the only choice.
Another option does not exist.
When one comes out it will be very expensive.

As many kits as we have sold and still no one has made a successful copy.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score

Easy killer I wouldn't have a job if punks didn't roll lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.