6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
As his father I thought could come in and at least absorb some of the abuse.
Stupid reasoning...I guess.

Best fix would be packing up the family and driving off a cliff.

Btw - can your dik touch your ass?

bricewise

Reaction score
Because my son was on the forums, which I told him to stay off and not get involved. But as I following them for 6 months, I became facinated with the interactions and dynamics. Of couse I became concerned when the personal attacts, threats etc. became prevelent and promoted on this forum. As his father I thought could come in and at least absorb some of the abuse.
Stupid reasoning...I guess.

So lemme get this straight.....You became involved in your sons like when the internet bullys were mean to him? But not when he was slinging crack?

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So lemme get this straight.....You became involved in your sons like when the internet bullys were mean to him? But not when he was slinging crack?

Why don't you ask me if I still beat my wife......same kind of question.

bad12jr

Reaction score
You are a F***ing liar. I don't know any 55+ year old person that talks in the manner that your posts are. We arent stupid. And you can take your 19 year old high school bs some where else. My 15 year old cousins acts more mature then you and your company. I can't wait till someone sticks it to you and puts you under for fraud.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Here is my feelings on this. I have never fabricated anything of major detail. I do things around the house and in the garage. I have often had a thought about doing something and can envision it, however I have never actually done it. Someday I would like to try to be at that place and ability.

That being said, I have no idea how something like this would turn out if I were to try it myself. It could be worse, similar, or better. I would, however, not be content to call it "good" if it wasn't what I had envisioned. I would like to make it perfect.

As I said at first, I have never done anything like this and what this "shop" is putting out as a "professional" kit seems like something a novice did and was just slapping something together to say they had. It really is a shame that they are offering such a poor kit and on top of that carelessly forging forward. I feel for those that have been burned and fear for those that still will be.

Chris

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
So those tards think that we copied their kit lol
u8e9epa8.jpg
a7y3uva4.jpg
9e6a5ejy.jpg
dupaje6y.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

bad12jr

Reaction score
Sorry have to but this reminds me "O'Doyle Rules!!!"

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Someone have a sick fetish? I think we have a gimp on our hands fellas. LOL

At lease your post is asking a question and your answer reads "I think" to me that at least does not try to spew "fact". Again I am here for the abuse.

Last edited:

Lassie

Reaction score
Small claims court is cheap and relatively painless. With the pics of their work, the case would be open and shut. Probably wouldn't even get that far after his criminal record is revealed.

Win the case and immediately establish a lien with the judgement. Done.

c69ss396

Reaction score
Figured I'd come over here since I got my vacation from .org because of the censorship crap with CFD...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.