6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

SPE

Reaction score
262326544_conspiracy_answer_2_xlarge_zps45115f60.jpg

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Reaction score
I have seen that same shot over and over again. I actually sall it when it originally left Justin's shop. Was it pretty heck no. I do know that it was a rushed job to meet a customer's needs and that customer satisfied.

Tell me.. why does your "son" claim that work like this and the images of it are not his work but just edited bs? You clearly just stated that it left Justin's shop. Thanks again for making things crystal clear.

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Tell me.. why does your "son" claim that work like this and the images of it are not his work but just edited bs? You clearly just stated that it left Justin's shop. Thanks again for making things crystal clear.

That picture is of the prototype that was done for a customer during Christmas holidays last year. It has been posted over and over and over to convince everyone that is what the production kit looks like. It's quite popular, even steve uses it as his signature on the .org

12stroker

Reaction score
That picture is of the prototype that was done for a customer during Christmas holidays last year. It has been posted over and over and over to convince everyone that is what the production kit looks like. It's quite popular, even steve uses it as his signature on the .org

You must have no life for a old man to be trolling at all hours

PSD715

Reaction score
Regardless of how bad any prototype was, the proper reaction would've been similar to spe's on .org, a simple post showing proper workmanship and ethics. At this point, nobody cares about any pictures Justin or Evan post, everyone is well aware that anything they show that looks good will be the one different from the norm, and not vice versa.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Reaction score

So.. now the pictures of this setup.. which there are a good few.. Are all just of a prototype and not something that was installed on a customer's truck?

How do you know so many people since you are never on the forums Justin's "father"?

Lol

12stroker

Reaction score

Sorry didn't realize I was trolling.

Yeah seems like you need to quit while you're ahead. And tell that to evan and your son as well.

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So.. now the pictures of this setup.. which there are a good few.. Are all just of a prototype and not something that was installed on a customer's truck?

How do you know so many people since you are never on the forums Justin's "father"?

Lol

The picture showed to me earlier today was of the prototype. That picture is of the prototype. I don't know about all the other pictures. I don't know anyone other than Steve the one who questioned my idenity before my first post. I believe it may have been Steve who posted on the .org today to look at his signatue.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Reaction score
So.. this..
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showpost.php?p=668082&postcount=229

Was a prototype that wasn't installed on this customer's truck and it didn't leave the shop as prototypes typically don't leave?

Looks to be installed on a truck.. the guy posting looks to be the shop removing it after the turbo failed.. the owner of the truck commented many times in the thread.. all a hoax I suppose? Odd considering it was posted 4 months ago before the crap really started to hit the fan.

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So.. this..
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showpost.php?p=668082&postcount=229

Was a prototype that wasn't installed on this customer's truck and it didn't leave the shop as prototypes typically don't leave?

Looks to be installed on a truck.. the guy posting looks to be the shop removing it after the turbo failed.. the owner of the truck commented many times in the thread.. all a hoax I suppose? Odd considering it was posted 4 months ago before the crap really started to hit the fan.

Im confused by your questions. That photo looks like the prototype kit that went on the customers truck that was picked up by the customer during the holidays last year. I don't know who the forum person is that commented on the truck, I just know the truck by the name on the side doors. The term prototype is my term for it , probably not correctly used. I use that term for something first built.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Reaction score
...so like I stated in the first place, a product of CFD.. not a prototype.. it went to a paying customer which obviously wasn't happy about the situation.

Last edited:

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Im confused by your questions. That photo looks like the prototype kit that went on the customers truck that was picked up by the customer during the holidays last year. I don't know who the forum person is that commented on the truck, I just know the truck by the name on the side doors. The term prototype is my term for it , probably not correctly used. I use that term for something first built.

The forum person that posted the thread showing the pictures is the guy that owns the shop that had to fix the *** up your "son" created. A prototype goes on a shop owners personal truck, not a paying customers truck.

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
...so like I stated in the first place, a product of CFD.. not a prototype.. it went to a paying customer which obviously wasn't happy about the situation.

No it was my understanding he was quite please with the truck. Apparently that truck had already been though at least one engine replacement and one or two stock turbos. His request was to do something to get him a more reliable turbo. Apparently, the truck is used in the oil fields with some really heavy towing. He wanted a fix and fast. I remember when the truck was first test driven, either evan or justin recieved a call from the owner's nephew I believe asking if the truck was ready for pick-up. The caller saw it moving on his gps tracker.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
For someone who isn't affiliated with the shop, you sure do know a lot about what's going on there. Stop hiding behind the screen, we know who you really are

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
For someone who isn't affiliated with the shop, you sure do know a lot about what's going on there. Stop hiding behind the screen, we know who you really are

I am his father all that stuff happened the same time he was moving into the new shop, actually the same time I was building workbenches etc.