6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who is sick of seeing this bs bumping up to the top? So ready for them to be gone! I never thought I would see someone dig their own grave worse then what Dozer's did but never say never right? Geez

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Lol. This is so comical. Only reason they are still here.

PSA BOSS

I'm fairly certain you have already ascertained that I am Justin's father and that is why you are leaving me here....since the formum tries to validate all claims.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Awe man! I see your back to bigrpower no longer big P. I miss big P!LOLLOL

hahaha ... i assume i'm with everyone else, its gotten old, not its taking away from the good technical nature of this forum. not sure what else can be said at this point anyway.

LJH

Reaction score
I'm saddened that a internet gang is trying to destroy my brother and nephew. Drive our family off a cliff is terrible to say. Justin is a good honest boy. I'm sure he's made mistake just like every youngster has. I have taken a gander at his work a time or two even threw a hand in when i could. Nothing wrong with what i saw. Only complaint i've heard is from a Dan. Some of you young bucks need to think how perfect some of the greatest things we know in the world today were when they were just coming out. Michelin tires and penske oil are two good ones. Maybe help my nephew out with advice instead of trying to harm him and my brother then we can all benefit from what comes out of the shop. And yes, before anyone asks I am Lester J. Holder, Justin's uncle and Marvin's brother

Wildcat

Reaction score
This has to be a joke. Bring in your pops and uncle fester. They have finally hit the bottom. Please do not ban them. This **** is to good to be true.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm saddened that a internet gang is trying to destroy my brother and nephew. Drive our family off a cliff is terrible to say. Justin is a good honest boy. I'm sure he's made mistake just like every youngster has. I have taken a gander at his work a time or two even threw a hand in when i could. Nothing wrong with what i saw. Only complaint i've heard is from a Dan. Some of you young bucks need to think how perfect some of the greatest things we know in the world today were when they were just coming out. Michelin tires and penske oil are two good ones. Maybe help my nephew out with advice instead of trying to harm him and my brother then we can all benefit from what comes out of the shop. And yes, before anyone asks I am Lester J. Holder, Justin's uncle and Marvin's brother

i wish my daddy and my uncle came to defend me on the internet. too bad they would beat me with a rubber hose long before , for being a retarded pu$$y.

Reaction score
OMG what happened to this families gene pool? So are you his uncle dad? You all have to be into incest or something to be so freak dumb!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Wow! All I can say is wow. Look dude if you guys would put as much effort into your products/kits as you do coming on here and being just flat out stupid and making names ect.ect. You would have something going for you. But you obviously just dont F***ing get it! Again WOW!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
We tried to give CFD advice, they keep digging themselves deeper. It's done we have seen examples of their work along with plenty of other forums. The quality is unacceptable. They need to shut up and stop typing and work on their welding capabilities or have someone else do it. That is all, or they will not stay in business.

Over 1200 posts and 120+ pages I think a mod should go ahead and ban the latest CFD member and lock this one down, I think we have all seen enough and gotten the point.

Latest posts

Members online