6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Dan

Reaction score
1150378_156247847905296_361147155_n.jpg

im on the right

Mpoage

Reaction score
That 60' says a lot. I'm not surprised though. I don't know of any truck with CFD parts that's outran a tuned truck

But it only trapped 93 mph. My 2011 would trap 96 mph. Granted that's on stock tires compared to 37's but it shouldn't have any problem outrunning a stock truck on smaller tires given what he has done.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
The fact of how calm you are about this blows my mind man. That is awesome though, it is always better to stay calm and collective vs just being pissed off and saying a bunch of bad stuff. I am sorry that you have to do your truck twice, but thank you for posting about it to keep everyone on here informed that there kits still suck terribly. Looking forward to seeing progress in your build.

Mpoage

Reaction score
heres why: boost/ drive pressure leaks:jawdrop:

I should have specified that if the work done had been done right and had quality to it then it should have no problem outrunning a stock truck. :thumbup:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
are you saying i don't know any better?:slap:

I am not sure if you did or did't. You contacted them quite a while ago and that may have been before a lot of the crap that this shop is known for got out. For the amt of travel etc I would hope you would get a much better product.

Got to say you have a great attitude and I think Custom Auto will do you right. Like you said it is just piping and you can always dial in the wg later if they don't have it set up right. I would be concerned about the motor build.

I ran 95mph qtr not too long ago, but it was 18sec and in 2wd. LOL

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
I am not sure if you did or did't. You contacted them quite a while ago and that may have been before a lot of the crap that this shop is known for got out. For the amt of travel etc I would hope you would get a much better product.

Got to say you have a great attitude and I think Custom Auto will do you right. Like you said it is just piping and you can always dial in the wg later if they don't have it set up right. I would be concerned about the motor build.

I ran 95mph qtr not too long ago, but it was 18sec and in 2wd. LOL

yeah deff was before any bad stuff was out about them! they were "doing it first" and stuff like that!! hahaha and yeah i defiantly am concerned but if when it pops that'll just be another good post here on the army!! hahaha

thats a wicked burnout there sir!!! 18 sec of tire frying! :rockon:

01PSD

Reaction score
I believe we had a conversation a while back about this "first kit released" and being impatient sorta thing... :poke: LOL

Dan

Reaction score
What in all hell is with the graph lol

they had it shifting on the dyno or something... everything is shady as none other and i was 4100 km away the whole time so i really have no personal experience with what happened down there! imo they did whatever they wanted w/ the truck and billed me for it!! hahah ill post a video if i can find it...

MorganY

Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online