6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Jhaddox

Reaction score
How is this still going on? This is one of the greatest threads I've read since I joined diesel forums about 10 years ago. This is like Andrew times 20! What a complete basket case! Thanks for all the laughs dik head! You're going to fail at business and life if you keep this up.

Thats the only reason it is still going on...its comical

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

c69ss396

Reaction score
Maybe they really do think they do good work, Its just our definition of "good" and theirs is completely different. I can't believe people that have $50K trucks would trust a fly by night shop anyway. I'm military so I can't afford any new truck but even I will choose a quality shop over a cheaper one....

Joshbaker

Reaction score
And people wonder why i only let a few and i mean few (2 guys at 1 shop) to even touch my truck. And its now where near new. I just finished reading the whole thread and man i would have been way less relaxed about the situation. You sir are 1 in a million.

RnEmOvr

Reaction score
Why don't you ask me if I still beat my wife......same kind of question.

That's a real men there.

So the question is, how many new members has PSA gained these past 2 days?

I am one that joined for this mess.

Sir, I asked a person already who is in authority to look at the pictures for editing. I have seen great work leave my nephews shop. I think some pics could be from somewhere else or maybe a customer modified them and people are getting confused.

Your brother admitted this was his sons work.

Sir, I don't think my family needs to be brought into this. Justin a young kid making his way like we all were at his age. Im sure with a little support and help from customers and maybe a business like Mr. P, they could do more engine building for trucks. He just wants to keep satisfying his customers.

Didn't you bring yourselves into this?

Something witty.

bad12jr

Reaction score
"A guaranteed piece of $h!t". Perfect description right there lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

c69ss396

Reaction score
LOL yup a bunch of ass kissers. I am banned for a few days.

"bumpity bump" earned me a week vacation, talk about messed up. not to mention the mods rude message to me, it was "coc read it" They would rather kiss CFD butt then take care of the diesel community.

Last edited:

Sysx

Reaction score
That shop is ridiculous. Who in their right mind posts that info about someone. Sadly the .org is losing credibility the longer those scumbags stay around.

Finally from a phone that fits my hands.

Reaction score
I've never seen a shop fail to provide an invoice for work completed the way CFD has. Even if it was done as a goodwill/sponsorship/whatever they want to call it, they should still have an invoice. $27k is a lot to not keep track of what paid for what.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I've never seen a shop fail to provide an invoice for work completed the way CFD has. Even if it was done as a goodwill/sponsorship/whatever they want to call it, they should still have an invoice. $27k is a lot to not keep track of what paid for what.

Yup. Dan should notify the IRS immediately.

01PSD

Reaction score
What a ***ing joke, the more and more I read from them.. the more angry I get. Once my engine blew up after the initial install... I would have said "DONE".

Latest posts

Members online