6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Dan

Reaction score
Send me 10,000 USD and I'll also send you a decent bill.

What do you mean by "their machine shop?" Did they send the work out somewhere else? Or was it done in house?

I believe they had a machine shop do the balancing etc and the engine was installed by the local ford dealership.. Hagerstown ford I believe.. It got outta hand!

Wayne

Reaction score
I just want to know if it came with there custom temp sensor retention compound?
0DA-46EA6126CF7D-3571-000002440592C147_zps99dc47a3.jpg

7vx2ez.jpg

Never ending stupidity from these clowns

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I believe they had a machine shop do the balancing etc and the engine was installed by the local ford dealership.. Hagerstown ford I believe.. It got outta hand!

So when they said it was done with their "custom specs" did that relate to the angle in which they strapped the motor down in the bed before they hauled it to somebody with the experience and equipment to install your engine? Lol

"We are the first in 6.7 performance...... when the local dealership handles the tough stuff for us"

jngreen

Reaction score

CFD built motor details,

built by local machine shop to our "custom" specs, installed by local Ford dealer, takes 5 months to complete. PSA eats crow.

Fantom

Reaction score
A link to this thread got posted on the org and there's the reply from Sister ***ker's Diesel

Is that the build thread on Dan's truck.
That is a great read.
That truck has one of our fully built 6.7 powerstroke engines in it.
The customer took it to our friend Dimitri's shop.
They are installing some seriously large garrett twins on the truck and it may go to DPC.
We are really excited to see it happen.

I think you need to remove the link to Psa though we can't link forum to forum it is against the rules.

Latest posts

Members online